What's new

How do i know a land that may likely increase in value overtime?

You will know by checking out the location. When I say location I mean urban or rural areas. Urban areas are good and sell out fast. Rural areas are also good but sell out slow but are cheap to buy.

All lands do appreciate in value but as you have rightly stated, the pace may be different. Rapidly developing locations do appreciate speedily and they are quite easy to spot. If there is a road passing through, electricity poles in the vicinity, new developers and so on are some things to look out for.

The best location to buy land is semi-urbanized areas where development has started creeping in but has not gone round, there you will get land more cheaper compared to urban areas, and in few years when the place has developed and the price of land has appreciated, you can then resell the land to make huge profit.

Land business is good no matter the area you get your land from most especially from urban area it will be useful for you. Land always appreciate no matter where it is located.

Environment plays a big role in the increase in price of land. A land in a fast developing neighborhood will sell for a high price easier than a land in an underdeveloped environment.
People consider environment before buying land.

1. Every durable property has elasticity and increment in value, as time goes on the more you leave a plot of land for some years the more the value increases land is not movable and
It has created lot more of revenue to its owner it is a lucrative business in some part of west Africa and other part of the world.

To be able to ascertain the value of a landed property, you have to check the level of development in the area of the landed property, the present market value, going rate, availability of social amenities, closeness to major cities and nearness to market.

This is a very good question. For a land to appreciate after some times then it must be located in a good area, say an urban or suburb region. Also, it mustn't be waterlogged in nature. The topology of the land should be flat too.

You are right that not all land would increase in value rapidly. From my observation the lots in the city appreciates in value much quicker than those in suburbs and much more over the land in the rural areas. The tip of one real estate broker is to choose a suburban lot with undeveloped road. The land is cheap since the dirt road is a sort of liability. But over time, maybe 5 to 10 years, the road will be developed and the land value will increase with a surge. Our property in this suburban village had doubled in value when a commercial center was constructed by the village gate.

It is said that land increase in value but not all lands rapidly increase in value, some take ages to increase, even the increase may not be that significant.
How do I know a land that will most likely increase in value rapidly?
Land value depends upon its location value. If you buy a land in domestic area may be you couldn't not get enough profit rather than a land in commercial area. So firat of all you must think over it.

It is true, but you must also bear in mind that land in rural areas is cheaper and the benefit will be according to what you have paid, in urban areas it is more expensive and more profitable. Now indeed the purchase of land in urban areas is appreciated more quickly, and more when it is built to the surrounding urbanization and commercial areas.

If you are looking for a land that can appreciate within time,I suggest you look for asquare land,a late level land that is easily accessible and is located in a developing area with the basic social amenities.

The development of an area can be known by demanding for The prototype of the urban and regional plans in order to have an insight to the development plan of that area. Also you can carry out researches to know how fast the area has developed in some new inner of years

Last edited:
increase in land value isn't something that can be determined by any body though most times some factors influence the rise in the prices of land, factors like the environment where it is located, if the land is in a rural area it price will surely be low, but lands in urban area are always very expensive and costly and it rises everytime .

It is said that land increase in value but not all lands rapidly increase in value, some take ages to increase, even the increase may not be that significant.
It takes some years for land to appreciate. It depends on the soil type, the location, security of the area, good road, etc. For instance, a land in the rural area that shows glimpses of development, with security, good roads, steady power supply and at a good location etc. Have a very high chance of appreciating double in some couple years when you buy and fenced the land.

Buying and selling of land is the fastest way to make money without sweating much, to know a land that would appreciate with time is quite easy, all you have to do is check out the location, a good location is if the area it is sighted is developing really fast, then check if it's a dry land, what I mean if that whenever it rains you should check if it gathers waters.

If you buy land in a developing area close to the city or main road, there is a high possibility that it will increase in value over time. You have to properly scrutinize the area to ascertain whether a land there will appreciate or not.

The location of a land determines how well the land increases . Lands that are situated in a good Environment that is developed , with good access to road , electricity and water supply will increase with years compared to one in rural area ,where there is little or not development

You will know by checking out everytime so to know when land is increase in value, land business is very good business matter where the location is, is a profitable business that give a lot of money, because every year land keep increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back