What's new

How do Ads work on Forums

I think the best revenue source for forums is sponsorship and private ads (as opposted to network ads). Sponsorship means some business or individual sponsor your site.
That kind of advertising is far better than other alternatives, it also helps you to get linked to different sponsors too since you already know the sponsor in person.

Ads on forums are usually ways to earn money and that's why they always discourage against ad blockers, but its important that those ads don't become a nuisance

Ads on forums are usually ways to earn money and that's why they always discourage against ad blockers, but its important that those ads don't become a nuisance
Have observed that site admins always try to make sure that displayed ads are only placed in some targeted aspects of the website so they don't distract members.

Have observed that site admins always try to make sure that displayed ads are only placed in some targeted aspects of the website so they don't distract members.
Well that shows they are considerate of their visitors but unfortunately not all websites employ this method some ads infact do seem like a distraction in some sites

Not all the ads you see on these forums you're talking about are actually paid to click ads. Some of the ads are there because they had to be displayed by Google for their advertisers and this is what brings revenue to the forums
True tho, some of the ads you see on forums, if not majority of them are usually a means of bringing revenue. I have even seen a case whereby the forum displays certain ads for their sponsors

Not all the ads you see on these forums you're talking about are actually paid to click ads. Some of the ads are there because they had to be displayed by Google for their advertisers and this is what brings revenue to the forums

Of course the forum makes money because they provide the platform for the ads to be hosted. Same way ads on a website work - either the website uses Google AdSense or they sell ad spaces.

Paid to click ads is kind of ad like pay per impression ad, pay per duration ad, pay per lead ad, pay per signup ad, pay per download ad, pay per purchase ad, pay per reply to questionnaire ad so form of advertising and revenues are various.

Some advertisements are typically pay per view, meaning that the site owner will get money just from you viewing the advertisements on his website even if you don't click on them.

A lot of forum owners in a considerable amount of money on there forum by ads, if you are owning a form like bizdustry you will earn a good amount of money with ads.

Some ads are usually pay per view so you don't get to click before the site owner earns, but he earns just from you viewing the ads on his website.
That's true, I think if you own a forum you will in a considerable amount of money by advertising different things online, advertisement is one of the best ways forums owners earn their money.

Ever since I delved into the world of Get Paid to Post forums, I've been curious about the ads I see on the forums, and I'll like to know:

1. Are they paid to click ads?

2. If they are not paid to click, if no one clicks on these ads , does the forum still make money from the ads?

Thanks
Advertising on forums are often shown with the forum content, such as in the header, footer, sidebar, or between topic posts. The way advertising are served and handled on a forum is determined by the forum software.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back