How do Ads work on Forums

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ever since I delved into the world of Get Paid to Post forums, I've been curious about the ads I see on the forums, and I'll like to know:

1. Are they paid to click ads?

2. If they are not paid to click, if no one clicks on these ads , does the forum still make money from the ads?

Thanks

I've worked on sites where it is strictly prohibited by Google Adsense to click on the ads that appear on our pages. I'm not actually sure why that is but if a person did it too often their account would be banned.

I never use an adblocker as I know it is important for ads to be displayed and helps fund the site. Advertisers want to reach their audiences and publishers want to fund their publication and the ads monetize for them. I think you can click on some ads but I never do just in case it is forbidden.

I've worked on sites where it is strictly prohibited by Google Adsense to click on the ads that appear on our pages. I'm not actually sure why that is but if a person did it too often their account would be banned.

I never use an adblocker as I know it is important for ads to be displayed and helps fund the site. Advertisers want to reach their audiences and publishers want to fund their publication and the ads monetize for them. I think you can click on some ads but I never do just in case it is forbidden.
That's why I need to know, I remember the GPT admin saying not to click on them if it is not necessary, but if we don't how do they make money?

Ever since I delved into the world of Get Paid to Post forums, I've been curious about the ads I see on the forums, and I'll like to know:

2. If they are not paid to click, if no one clicks on these ads , does the forum still make money from the ads?

Thanks
So forums can get a small cut from the impressions of the ads just loading and showing to the visitors. If a member is genuinely interested in the ad, they may click on them but do not repetitively click them for the sake of clicking them. Obviously clicking the ads and looking at the advertised website makes us more money, but we do earn a small amount for the ads loading; but mind you, it's very small amount.

So forums can get a small cut from the impressions of the ads just loading and showing to the visitors. If a member is genuinely interested in the ad, they may click on them but do not repetitively click them for the sake of clicking them. Obviously clicking the ads and looking at the advertised website makes us more money, but we do earn a small amount for the ads loading; but mind you, it's very small amount.
Ok now I get. Thanks for the explanation.

Forums are just like blogs and other websites where you can run different kinds of ads. You can use CPM ads, CPM ads, CPA ads, choice is yours. Forum earns from the ads based on the rate of advertiser.

This forum uses adsense. I see four ad units per page. Do you think the forum is earning enough to sustain the PTP model.

I use adsense. You will earn from adsense when someone clicks on your ads. I don't think the forum is earning well to sustain the PTP model

Thanks
The ads are various types. Paid to click ads is kind of ad like pay per impression ad, pay per duration ad, pay per lead ad, pay per signup ad, pay per download ad, pay per purchase ad, pay per reply to questionnaire ad so form of advertising and revenues are various.

they are mostly like pay per click ads, but i believe that they should be fine since they are usually related to the topic of that forum, for example here in Bizdustry, you have ads that are related to online money making

Some ads are usually pay per view so you don't get to click before the site owner earns, but he earns just from you viewing the ads on his website.

Advertisement are posted on forums whereby people can be posting on those advertisement links on the forum as they post on the forum. Advertisement is actually the biggest ways through which forums make money online to maintain the website.

Advertisement are posted on forums whereby people can be posting on those advertisement links on the forum as they post on the forum. Advertisement is actually the biggest ways through which forums make money online to maintain the website.
How about the promotional messages we receive via inbox once in a while? Do you not think the site adminstrators earn from that too?

There are various kind of ads that work differently. As a forum owner, you just have to place the ads in places where your users would see to stand a chance.

They are definitely various of sites that pays off but I don't really like working on sites that seriously deal with ads and clicks I don't know why but I do avoid them.

I think the best revenue source for forums is sponsorship and private ads (as opposted to network ads). Sponsorship means some business or individual sponsor your site.

it will be quite good and interesting for some one to know how to makes ads on forum or any others website or operated site in the global world but good thing to know is how legit and legal it is to operate in such manners or ways. thou am good and always interesting to know much about things around me and the idea people share in media.

Am pretty sure they are sites that deal with paid to click ads, i think i once joined a site that pays you to click ads, read and also comment about them. Tho it turned out to be scam but am sure they might be legit ones out there

Not all the ads you see on these forums you're talking about are actually paid to click ads. Some of the ads are there because they had to be displayed by Google for their advertisers and this is what brings revenue to the forums

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back