What's new

How did you start blogging?

Starting a blog can be very profitable and lucrative too, However it needs a lot of time of hard work, persistence, and a lot of investment on it on advertising, SEO optimization, hosting expenses among other costs, However the results from the blog can take time to come too.
I see, thanks for the info. Investing time, effort, and skills are really needed to earn.

I don't own a blog. I have a friend who owns on though. She really likes fashion and so she decided to start a blog on fashion. I think most people start a blog basef on their likes and interest.

I don't own a blog. I have a friend who owns on though. She really likes fashion and so she decided to start a blog on fashion. I think most people start a blog basef on their likes and interest.

I started a blog several years ago. By now, it would have had become successful. However, I stopped blogging because I had to focus on freelancing career.

I started a blog several years ago. By now, it would have had become successful. However, I stopped blogging because I had to focus on freelancing career.
I'm so sorry you had to stop blogging. I hope you don't mind me asking what your blog was all about and also the reason you decided to start blogging in the first place.

Blogging can be very rewarding if done according to structure.
The first step in starting your own blog is by making adequate research about the field .
Blogging is very lucrative currently with the ever growing popularity of programs like AdSense, adsterra and the rest of them, you can make money doing it full time from the comfort of your home

Starting a blog can be a fun and rewarding way to share your thoughts, ideas, and experiences with a wider audience. Here are some steps you can follow to get started:

Choose a blogging platform: There are many different platforms you can use to create a blog, such as WordPress, Blogger, and Square Space. Each platform has its own features and benefits, so you'll want to choose one that best meets your needs.

Choose a domain name and hosting: Once you've chosen a blogging platform, you'll need to choose a domain name (e.g., myblog.com) and find a hosting provider to store your blog on the internet.

Design your blog: Many blogging platforms come with pre-designed templates that you can use to give your blog a specific look and feel. You can also customize your blog with your own graphics and layout.

Start writing: Once your blog is set up, you can start creating content. This can include text, images, videos, and other multimedia elements.

Promote your blog: There are many different ways you can promote your blog, such as sharing it on social media, guest posting on other blogs, and optimizing it for search engines.

Blogging can be a lot of work, but it can also be a very rewarding experience. With a little effort and creativity, you can build a successful blog that connects you with like-minded people around the world.

I started my first self-hosted blog in 2015, however, I was writing long before that. I started my writing career on a site called Helium and later I joined Squidoo and Hubpages to explore my writing career

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back