How did you start blogging?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious how you started blogging. How did you think of the content you'll talk about in your blogs? Do you have the main topic (parenting, make-up, etc.) or do you just randomly think of it? How did you promote it? What is the platform you used to blog? How did you boost visits in your website where you posts blogs?

Starting a blog is not that easy. It's not rocket science. If you're serious with it, you will fully understand it. I plan to create a blog very soon and I have create some in the past for practice. As for writing content, it depends on your niche. You need to have a niche, say email marketing. Your blog will now be on email marketing. To get content idea, search for email marketing. You will see articles on it and also other thing people write on it.

Starting a blog is fun and can be rewarding but it takes a long time to earn from it. You have to get your traffic up and a lot of times, Google is working against you for a various number of reasons.

Blogging can be very rewarding if done according to structure.
The first step in starting your own blog is by making adequate research about the field .

By Picking a blog name then hoose a descriptive name for my blog. Get grt blog online. Register my blog and get hosting. Customize my blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.

Blogging can be very rewarding if done according to structure.
The first step in starting your own blog is by making adequate research about the field .
It is information before the adventure!
You could start by seeking advice from those that have successfully started their blog and it is running well.
This could help you surmount the challenges you might encounter.

It is information before the adventure!
You could start by seeking advice from those that have successfully started their blog and it is running well.
This could help you surmount the challenges you might encounter.
Having the sufficient knowledge place you in a place of superior advantage.
It minimize the tendencies of doing things wrongly and learning by trial and error.

It minimize the tendencies of doing things wrongly and learning by trial and error.
Trial and error would make one's growth curve extended, this is because one would be repeating some errors and the truth about life is the time we have is limited .

Trial and error would make one's growth curve extended, this is because one would be repeating some errors and the truth about life is the time we have is limited .
Very limited! If you spend it trying to learn it the hard way. Chances are you might not get the financial freedom you seek on time and sometimes beings rich while old is nothing enjoyable.

Very limited! If you spend it trying to learn it the hard way. Chances are you might not get the financial freedom you seek on time and sometimes beings rich while old is nothing enjoyable.
I completely agree with you. Time is an important factor in life.
I don't fancy the idea of being rich late in life .
I love the idea of enjoying your riches at a young age.

I completely agree with you. Time is an important factor in life.
I don't fancy the idea of being rich late in life .
I love the idea of enjoying your riches at a young age.
I am with such believe too, if you would just work hard for and save for like 30 to 50 years before become rich, chances are you are not gonna enjoy the riches while you are still young.

Starting a blog can be very profitable and lucrative too, However it needs a lot of time of hard work, persistence, and a lot of investment on it on advertising, SEO optimization, hosting expenses among other costs, However the results from the blog can take time to come too.

Starting a blog can be very profitable and lucrative too, However it needs a lot of time of hard work, persistence, and a lot of investment on it on advertising, SEO optimization, hosting expenses among other costs, However the results from the blog can take time to come too.
You are right without putting in the work and time to learn and persistently carry your plan ,it would be practically impossible for one to earn from endeavor.

I've never be a blog person and i don't even go to any blog to read anything. Most i like something and see that I've earn for what just do, the main reason i like working in a forum post.

I am with such believe too, if you would just work hard for and save for like 30 to 50 years before become rich, chances are you are not gonna enjoy the riches while you are still young.

I initially started to blog using the weebly platform. It is a great platform and they also have an awesome drag and drop feature as well. But I left it because I lacked technical knowledge to run ads.

Considering the fact that I am not into blogging but I have little knowledge and experience about it, in short what I can say about blogging is that, it pays but very tricky.

A blog is not that simple to start.
It isn't complicated science.
If you're passionate about it, you'll comprehend it completely.
I had already created some blogs for practice because I intend to start one shortly.
Regarding content creation, it relies on your niche.
You must specialize, perhaps in email marketing.
Email marketing will now be the topic of your blog.
Do a search for "email marketing" to find content ideas.
You'll find articles on it as well as other writings on the subject.

Well I must say A blog is not that simple to start.
It isn't complicated science.
If you're passionate about it, you'll comprehend it completely.
I had already created some blogs for practice because I intend to start one shortly.
Regarding content creation, it relies on your niche.
You must specialize, perhaps in email marketing.
Email marketing will now be the topic of your blog.
Do a search for "email marketing" to find content ideas.
You'll find articles on it as well as other writings on the subject.

I'm curious how you started blogging. How did you think of the content you'll talk about in your blogs? Do you have the main topic (parenting, make-up, etc.) or do you just randomly think of it? How did you promote it? What is the platform you used to blog? How did you boost visits in your website where you posts blogs?
I have not had the opportunity to create a blog but per the limited knowledge that I have gleaned from fellow users of this platform, blogging can be a great way to earn online income but it is quite stressful.

Establishing a blog is actually a really nice way to earn online income, but it can be quite a difficult venture, particularly if you are not able to garner enough traffic to monetize your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back