Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

There are all kinds of programming languages that there is to learn and expect most of us to not know it all, Personally I have learned things in the passed when I was at college doing my certificates and accomplished. I had a good teacher who was easy going and not to mention that the class was only maxed of 4 students since it was an online-based class. Nowadays I have lost allot, and need to get back into it. we talking about 10 years ago and allot has changed.

So, How did you learn and what made you get into it? there are a lot of ways from going online and learning yourself or spending a good amount of time at college and having a face to face support. Mostly there is so much content online that we all tend to do it ourselves with free or even paid online.

Forgot to mention what programming languages you doing guys? lol

Most of my coding related journey is through Freecodecamp. Though it does not teach you C# and few other languages. You can learn javascript, HTML and the CSS through the freecode camp. And it is one good resource. You can check out the codecademy as well though they have now premium courses instead.

I took courses at a community college during the 2000s and later one at a university in the 2010s. Also, I used tons of self-help books. I never really got around to utilizing the internet to use for free, as most are doing now I think.

Anyway, the school-courses I took were VB, C #, C ++ and Python.

I did in school C++, started learnig HTML before univeristy, there I learned HTML, Javascript and I also wanted to learn PHP and databases!

Hello,

There are all kinds of programming languages that there is to learn and expect most of us to not know it all, Personally I have learned things in the passed when I was at college doing my certificates and accomplished. I had a good teacher who was easy going and not to mention that the class was only maxed of 4 students since it was an online-based class. Nowadays I have lost allot, and need to get back into it. we talking about 10 years ago and allot has changed.

So, How did you learn and what made you get into it? there are a lot of ways from going online and learning yourself or spending a good amount of time at college and having a face to face support. Mostly there is so much content online that we all tend to do it ourselves with free or even paid online.

? I didn't learn programming language ever. I don't know about it, but now I have interest to know more about it. So after completing some projects ,I ll try to learn it

I started off creating logos, fliers and complimentary cards. Then I got a job working at a company remotely while I was still in school. It was challenging because it was the first time I was fully responsible for the visual communication of a company. While my friends were playing games on their laptops, I was working and earning income. After that, I freelanced for while. Sometimes, I created projects for myself and approached companies with it, for example I re-designed my schools UI and presented it to them

Hello,

I have learned Mathematica and c++, and C sharp languages for education need.
I was learning this language is in my master's degree and I can do physics related work on these languages especially I can make simulations of different models and problems and I can also solve complex equations by using these languages and I can create 3D modeling for any case.

I learned JavaScript and c++ while I was in the university. Though I mastered it through personal practice. I employed the services of a tutor to tech me python and SQL. I tutored myself C by watching YouTube videos and attending lectures on udemy, coursera.

I learn the python programming language on my own. I learnt by using a textbook that has practical examples. I first installed the software on my system, then, I read and practice what I found in the book chapter by chapter. It is not difficult to do but it requires dedication.

Learning programming language has always been my dream. This made me visiting YouTube during the lockdown to learn some codes. I was stil on Javascript. I want to learn all the rudiments even if it takes a year before moving on to python.

Learning programming requires that you dedicate your time and consistently practice for perfection, I prefer to read pdf material for a start then I read blogs most time i use tutorialspoint.com then I proceed to YouTube videos to complement my learning

I learned programming in IBM Philippines when I passed the scholarship test. It was during my college days that the mainframe computer was not heard of by the general public. To be honest, I got just the borderline passing grade of 46 out of 86 items in the IBM exam. After finishing the basic programming I continued with COBOL. I was fortunate to be hired by a bank as a programmer trainee after finishing the short course of programming. Oh, that was history now.

I started learning some basic languages (Python, HTML, CSS) back in high-school, and then carried that interest through to college and university with me, where I self-taught.

Not sure if it's still active, but a ton of my knowledge came from 'CodeAcademy' back in the day :) And W3 School remains a great source for basic reminders/prompts for HTML & CSS related code

Hello,

I'm still undergoing some programming language course. I'm currently learning about scripting programming language. I'm trying to learn how scripting programing language works. So I can write scripts for people in need of it, companies and other lucrative business that requires such.

I learnt programming languages online through Coursera and Lynda. I took courses in html, javascript and python.
I plan to learn more programming language this year through Lynda, it's a good place to learn.

I didnt have any idea about programming before entering the university, I was just used with microsoft excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft word. I was taught Java but I find it kind of difficult so I am learning html and CSS on my own

Learned that in a school, started with algorithms, then moved to Visual Basic, html, Css and PHP and i'm trying to learn C# now, i also learned about binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal systems, costed me around 100$ a month for 2 years now

I learnt how to program in Python in high school and sixth form. And then I learnt about Java in university. I believe we will be moving over to C++ later on next year. My knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP was built up by just messing around with websites from a young age and slowly learning what each thing does. Honestly, one of the best ways to learn HTML and CSS is by simply looking through the page source of various websites and seeing what they do.

I learned programming language from a very good friend of mine, who was into programming and design. Although I would not say I am perfect, I will say learning from someone is better than taking online classes or learning all by yourself. With someone whose knowledge is higher than yours, within a short period of time you can become a professional too.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back