What's new

How Did You Learn?

Hello,

There are all kinds of programming languages that there is to learn and expect most of us to not know it all, Personally I have learned things in the passed when I was at college doing my certificates and accomplished. I had a good teacher who was easy going and not to mention that the class was only maxed of 4 students since it was an online-based class. Nowadays I have lost allot, and need to get back into it. we talking about 10 years ago and allot has changed.

So, How did you learn and what made you get into it? there are a lot of ways from going online and learning yourself or spending a good amount of time at college and having a face to face support. Mostly there is so much content online that we all tend to do it ourselves with free or even paid online.

Forgot to mention what programming languages you doing guys? lol
When it comes to programming the way that I learn and am continuing to learn actually is through the use of online course coupled with handbooks and experimentation in coding. For example If I am not very busy for a day then I can play around with different codes and try and understand them and then I can apply that to the codes that I try to create and in that way I am able to learn what works and what does not through application.

There are several place online where you can sell your graphic design skills. One such place is Guru.com, this website has lots of buyers demanding for graphic designs. Another place where you can ply your trading is Upwork. On Upwork, you can set your per hour rate over there. 99designs is another which is strickly for graphic design buying and selling.

I learn alone, I don't know why is like that I hardly understand or cop when so many person are with me during learning, but I tried, and I overcame that, but still anytime I have serious exams at hand I always learn alone.

Even learning online, I have to be alone if I must understand fast.
Post automatically merged:

I learn alone, I don't know why is like that I hardly understand or cop when so many person are with me during learning, but I tried, and I overcame that, but still anytime I have serious exams at hand I always learn alone.

Even learning online, I have to be alone if I must understand fast.

I started with the basics online from YouTube videos ,then I moved on too apps like grasshopper, it is a really great app. The.n I learned from a very good friend who is tech savvy. You can go through my own process if you like or just have someone teach you.

I learnt how to create websites back then in 2012, I was tutored by a guy I met online, he is from Malawi and he never charged me any fee, his name is click guru, I won't forget him in a hurry, he is such a nice man and not money orientated.

One of my borrowed course in the university was introduction to Fortran, man it was hectic, I search online to get materials to study but I ended up being more confused, even YouTube wasn't that useful, I had to pay someone who was very good at it to teach me.

I learn mostly online. I've learnt so many things through online, especially utube. I'm a fashion designer and a university student.... I'm able to combine this two career through the help of online classes. I learn my fashion and design online though I attend a fashion school too but 50 percent of my knowledge in fashion was through online means.

During my secondary time, I do not really learn a language code because I didn't know that it my may later useful for me, but I have interest to learn it, because I need it, there is one particular thing I want to use it for and I will make that I learn it.

Most of my coding related journey is through Freecodecamp. Though it does not teach you C# and few other languages. You can learn javascript, HTML and the CSS through the freecode camp. And it is one good resource. You can check out the codecademy as well though they have now premium courses instead.

This is the information that I've been looking for. This is such a good way to go about learning how to code. If I can be able to learn about HTML, then I am better than I was before doing so. How much do you think it will cost to learn it in the future?

I do not have any programming knowledge and I do not have any web design skills. However, these days I am spending a couple of hours every day to self learn website design. I have discovered wordpress allows to design without coding.

Hello,

There are all kinds of programming languages that there is to learn and expect most of us to not know it all, Personally I have learned things in the passed when I was at college doing my certificates and accomplished. I had a good teacher who was easy going and not to mention that the class was only maxed of 4 students since it was an online-based class. Nowadays I have lost allot, and need to get back into it. we talking about 10 years ago and allot has changed.

So, How did you learn and what made you get into it? there are a lot of ways from going online and learning yourself or spending a good amount of time at college and having a face to face support. Mostly there is so much content online that we all tend to do it ourselves with free or even paid online.

Forgot to mention what programming languages you doing guys? lol
Anything programming i just run for it because i never have any poison left in me to learn it... I first know a little about programming when i was in high institution and the cute lady that introduced us to programming make it looks so easy but unfortunately when i realise what's involved in it i started running for it...

? I didn't learn programming language ever. I don't know about it, but now I have interest to know more about it. So after completing some projects ,I ll try to learn it
I was never taught programming language throughout my school carrier, primary , secondary and tertiary institution , i am even hearing bit for the first time, there are many courses that are not correlated because we have different courses in different countries, so i don't know about programming languages.

Anything programming i just run for it because i never have any poison left in me to learn it... I first know a little about programming when i was in high institution and the cute lady that introduced us to programming make it looks so easy but unfortunately when i realise what's involved in it i started running for it...
Programming is one of the best coding skill that brings you huge income everyday as long as you're an expert. You need to specify on a particular programming language, perfect it, and start practicing it. I'm just keen to add one of the programming languages in my set of skill, to earn substantially online in the future.

Well, I still haven't learnt programming yet but I am still on my way to learning it because I still watch video on how to program on YouTube till this very moment.

The things that i learnt mainly on my own is some management accessment cources and project management software programme.I did some accounting pakages as well and offline some engineering design sofware courses.Most of the mastering i had was through self practice.

I am not into programmaing. I design website on wordpress, the beauty of wordpress is you can create a website without any knowledge in programming.

Learning programming language has always been my dream. This made me visiting YouTube during the lockdown to learn some codes. I was stil on Javascript. I want to learn all the rudiments even if it takes a year before moving on to python.
What YouTube channels were helpful to you in your learning process so that those of us who are interested would utilize them to acquire knowledge too.

There are so many ways you could learn programming, there are even apps that can help you with the basics. There was one time i was kind of bored so i decided to check out programming, i found so many free apps on play store that can help with the basis and even online

I learnt website management from YouTube, website management apps and through employing the service of an expert in the field.

I learned JavaScript and c++ while I was in the university. Though I mastered it through personal practice. I employed the services of a tutor to tech me python and SQL. I tutored myself C by watching YouTube videos and attending lectures on udemy, coursera.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back