What's new

How did you find Bizdustry.com Forum?

I found out about Bizdustry from a friend who was already in the platform. Bizdustry is a good site because they deliver and I had doubts at first. I had done a couple of similar stuffs in the past that ended up being a waste of time.

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I got introduced to this platform from a WhatsApp group for online earning. I think it is a great platform to learn and earn side ways.

I heard about bizdustry just few weeks ago through my Friend, I was In a doubt because I have visited a lot of sites I couldn't found anyone that can satisfied me,so I started been focused as I collect my first withdrawal two weeks ago, infact in was amazing.
Post automatically merged:

I heard about bizdustry just few weeks ago through my Friend, I was In a doubt because I have visited a lot of sites I couldn't found anyone that can satisfied me,so I started been focused as I collect my first withdrawal two weeks ago, infact in was amazing.

Actually I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend, after a long time explanations I still insisted because I was in a doubt, but finally I discovered that bizdustry are really ,it only require your efforts or ability to do the necessary work.

Actually I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend, after a long time explanations I still insisted because I was in a doubt, but finally I discovered that bizdustry are really ,it only require your efforts or ability to do the necessary work.

A friend first post the prove of payment to his status, then I asked how is it done I want to be aware of it also ,He now introduced me to the platform bizdustry and send me the link, I clicked on the link and register then I sent all the required documents to the admin, I now waited for verification then after a day or two I was verified...

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I don't quite remember, I guess from several sites I was searching in Google and just came across.

I think it is great and easy forum to earn money i have work on different sites but not profitable and difficult to use tha managment of this forum is cooperative and friendly with posters

a friend of mine actually introduce me into this forum and this has been helping me a lot because it is one of the best forum one can actually make money online, have been making some money on this forum every day

a friend of mine actually introduce me into this forum and this has been helping me a lot because it is one of the best forum one can actually make money online, have been making some money on this forum every day

I had known about it for some time before I joined. I used to follow the bizdustry thread on ForumCoin but for some reason I couldn't register. I joined ForumPromotion recently and Alexander asked why I hadn't joined. I tried again and it worked .. so here I am.

I found bizdustry announcement in forumcoin and decide to join.
I had known about it for some time before I joined. I used to follow the bizdustry thread on ForumCoin but for some reason I couldn't register. I joined ForumPromotion recently and Alexander asked why I hadn't joined. I tried again and it worked .. so here I am.
Thank you for letting us know. We're glad to have you onboard with us at Bizdustry.

talking about bizdustry forum,a good friend of mine introduced me to the forum,first i didn't belive in him,because lots of website are scam,i then tried it out for myself,i discovered it's a very legit,stable and well payable site,i really love bizdustry.

I saw a forum called Tendrils last week. While I was reading some of their posts, I saw an article about bizdustry. That is why I'm now here.

Honestly, I found bizdustry through a Friend here on bizdustry, he told me a lot of interesting stuffs about bizdustry and I decided to give it a trial , and I have been enjoying myself here.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back