What's new

How did you find Bizdustry.com Forum?

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
It was recommended to me. I don't have any idea what it is at first but since it is an earning money opportunity, I grabbed it and sign-up. At first hesitant to send my details because of phishing scams out there but glad I tried it. It is good to be here and do it in my spare time. It is fun and educating here while earning money as well.

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
its link was sent me a girl in face book messenger and guide me and tell that how sign up and work in this app i have created account in this app but my work is stoped from the day of sign up due to non verification it is therefore i am requesting to bizdustry team that my account may kindly be verified so that my work could be started plz

I was introduced to this site by a good friend of mine that I met during an agricultural training in Obafemi Awolowo University ile ife. He created a WhatsApp group and I joined the group through an invitation link.

I was referred by a friend. I am not that active online so may never have found out by myself. My who told me keeps praising the forums with the potential benefits. I am here. I have gone through but I am yet to be verify

i found it by myself actually i search for a online work then one lady will tell me aboit bizdustry and introduce it. then i search it on youtube after seen review i joined this platform its very nice for generate income..

Post automatically merged:

I got to know about this noble platform called bizdustry from a friend.

I was just searching online one day I just see the forum bizdustry so it look like what my brother as being tell me before I just go meet him and he explained how it work for me

So I found this forum online and by my brother also

And it the best so far for me since I have been working online

I was desperate to earn online and this pushed me to surf the net. I discovered this site from a forum, in its business room, where a member gave me the link and guided me through.

I found it on Forumpromotion

I came account this beautiful forum through a job site called naira land.I contact the person that posted and he gave me the link and his WhatsApp group where he explained how it works

I found the person that referred me to bizdustry through a site, at first I doubted the efficacy of the site, but he was very sure of the site, so I registered and since then I have been on this site. For me it has been really fun all the way, learning and earning.

One of my friend told me about bizdustry. I signed up here. I am earning very well here.

I found out about bizdustry not quite long, through a friend, he told me to just to give it a trier and I did. I am happy I did. It has been a. Awesome journey with bizdustry as I joined about a week ago. I am a newbie to the site, still trying to navigate my way around the sites. Thanks for this opportunity

I found it on a local forum where it was advertised by a user, showing off a mobile device he bought from the earnings he made here, that made me motivated and I decided to join immediately without wasting time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back