What's new

How did you find Bizdustry.com Forum?

Well, i have never heard about bizdustry before until I went on Nairaland and stumbled about a post that advertised making money on an online forum. So, I private mailed the poster of that post, from there, I became a member of this community. It has been a tedious phase but also an avenue to learn and earn little.

There was his local forum that requested we get into a WhatsApp group for get paid to post platforms, that was where I got to know about bizdustry from the groups admin

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
Same here. I tried to re-open my account at The Forum Wheel, even went as far as doing the 10 posts for testing, and never heard a word. Very odd, considering I was one of their top posters and had prior experience with the site. Then I found out it was under new ownership.
Then I checked Postloop. Closed.
😳
From there I went to Google, running into all kinds of old info on old paying forums that weren’t even in business anymore.
That’s where I finally came across a more current post, and that came from right here. As I was reading what people were saying, it slowly dawned on me that I was on a paying site. I was never so stunned and happy at the same time.

Well I heard about the forum from a friend that introduced it to me, and I see the forum as very interested one that is why I join the bizdustry.

A friend of mine who we both worked together on to Toloka Yandex and noise cash referred me to bizdustry after telling how it works I was eager to start working and earning on the site.

Same here. I tried to re-open my account at The Forum Wheel, even went as far as doing the 10 posts for testing, and never heard a word. Very odd, considering I was one of their top posters and had prior experience with the site. Then I found out it was under new ownership.
Then I checked Postloop. Closed.
😳
From there I went to Google, running into all kinds of old info on old paying forums that weren’t even in business anymore.
That’s where I finally came across a more current post, and that came from right here. As I was reading what people were saying, it slowly dawned on me that I was on a paying site. I was never so stunned and happy at the same time.
ah, nice to hear that, happy for you to be in our beautiful forum and hope for you the best^^

I found bizdustry by chance actually. I was going through some news online where someone posted his name for those interested in writing and articles and be paid should contact him. I did and he introduced me to read.cash from there i joined his group and after some months someone else posted about bizdustry i decided to give it a try but i was not actually an active member of this forum for months it was until around last month or so i decided to get serious and from there i fell in love with it. I regret not taking it seriously on time but like they say better late than never.

Well I heard about this great forum from a colleague and I would say it's one of the best online platforms to work with

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.

Well a friend of mine invited me here, so I'm happy to be here ...and have seen a lot of good reviews about it .....

I’ve really been enjoying my time on bizdustry and i only saw a friend of my talking about it and i have to go and read about it online before eventually becoming a member

Some guy from a particular social forum invited some of us that are interested in writing to join his WhatsApp group, and that was where I was introduced to bizdustry

I was searching for the best way I can make money online ,that was how i across bizdustry from a particular forum through Google, that was how i registered and start posting and commenting, it is one of the most amazing platform I have ever met.

Through a one of the most popular forums in Nigeria nairaland, at first I didn't believe but when I check it out and I started posting and commenting, they paid me, the person that posted about bizdustry on the forums is the one who referred me.

found it through paidfromsurveys.com and it catches my attention because it is a great platform for earning while learning and here we can share our thoughts and we can get knowledge about business, savings etc.

As for me, I got informed about it by my brother, and I have come to see for myself that it is not a scam, its the best that I have seen so far

I heard about this forum from the social network site YouTube.Paidfromsurveys.com a channel that I am subscribed to did a video about this forum and said in the video that you could earn 2 cents for each post that you make after making 26 posts.They have to approve your work.Your posts need to be 120 characters.

I got to find out about this platform bizdustry through a very helpful individual who organized a WhatsApp group for the purpose of sharing and talking about platforms like this and similar ones that Pat for writing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back