Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Ezzyoj

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I found out about bizdustry not quite long, through a friend, he told me to just to give it a trier and I did. I am happy I did. It has been a. Awesome journey with bizdustry as I joined about a week ago. I am a newbie to the site, still trying to navigate my way around the sites. Thanks for this opportunity

Papikarl

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I found it on a local forum where it was advertised by a user, showing off a mobile device he bought from the earnings he made here, that made me motivated and I decided to join immediately without wasting time.

alibilal5555

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
You can also earn money by posting in Crypto Currencies, Investing, Get Paid to Programs, Marketing and Webmaster Related Discussions

Chumzy

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I found out about Bizdustry from a friend who was already in the platform. Bizdustry is a good site because they deliver and I had doubts at first. I had done a couple of similar stuffs in the past that ended up being a waste of time.

azee25

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I got introduced to this platform from a WhatsApp group for online earning. I think it is a great platform to learn and earn side ways.

sam386150

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I heard about bizdustry just few weeks ago through my Friend, I was In a doubt because I have visited a lot of sites I couldn't found anyone that can satisfied me,so I started been focused as I collect my first withdrawal two weeks ago, infact in was amazing.
Post automatically merged:

I heard about bizdustry just few weeks ago through my Friend, I was In a doubt because I have visited a lot of sites I couldn't found anyone that can satisfied me,so I started been focused as I collect my first withdrawal two weeks ago, infact in was amazing.

Actually I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend, after a long time explanations I still insisted because I was in a doubt, but finally I discovered that bizdustry are really ,it only require your efforts or ability to do the necessary work.

Actually I was introduced to bizdustry by a friend, after a long time explanations I still insisted because I was in a doubt, but finally I discovered that bizdustry are really ,it only require your efforts or ability to do the necessary work.

Mr9iceguy

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I saw it on internet, before a friend of mine sent me a link to join,and benefit from it..

SammyOlas

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
A friend first post the prove of payment to his status, then I asked how is it done I want to be aware of it also ,He now introduced me to the platform bizdustry and send me the link, I clicked on the link and register then I sent all the required documents to the admin, I now waited for verification then after a day or two I was verified...

728x90-3
Top Bottom