What's new

How did you find Bizdustry.com Forum?

I discovered it thanks to the forumcoin forum in the thread bizdustry.com I joined with pleasure, and the truth is that I like the forum a lot and it is very complete :D

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
Hello,
New today, very nervous, and worried about finding my way round this forum.
Takes me a while to get into the hang of how things work so please bear with me as I find my sea legs as they say.

I was told about this forum on another forum that pays for people to write and share their thoughts on.
It is Referral Index Forum (RIF). Am slowly finding my feet on the forum and thought I would try and paddle my sea legs else where as well, just hoping I d not get too confused as a slow learner.

Hoping to make many new friends to chat with and spend time hanging out with you all.

From what I can see you all look like a friendly bunch of people who won't bite me too hard if I do something wrong.

Thank you so much for letting me join your wonderful site and I know I shall have a ball of a time with you all.

Like to chat, but I think you know that by now!LOL

Hello,
New today, very nervous, and worried about finding my way round this forum.
Takes me a while to get into the hang of how things work so please bear with me as I find my sea legs as they say.

I was told about this forum on another forum that pays for people to write and share their thoughts on.
It is Referral Index Forum (RIF). Am slowly finding my feet on the forum and thought I would try and paddle my sea legs else where as well, just hoping I d not get too confused as a slow learner.

Hoping to make many new friends to chat with and spend time hanging out with you all.

From what I can see you all look like a friendly bunch of people who won't bite me too hard if I do something wrong.

Thank you so much for letting me join your wonderful site and I know I shall have a ball of a time with you all.

Like to chat, but I think you know that by now!LOL
Thank you for letting us know how you found Bizdustry! Welcome to the forum!
Feel free to post a topic, explaining a bit more about you if you want to introduce yourself to the community formally. https://bizdustry.com/forum/introduction-board.4/post-thread

Actually sometimes it's not that easy to come about a legit online platform like the bizdustry unless if someone told you.

I have been working online for some years, but I didn't know about bizdustry.com until when a friend introduced me into it.

I originally joined in 2018 - probably by word of mouth. I returned though due to topics created advertising the changes of Bizdustry and I was very curious and came to look! :)

I found this website by Google searching for "online forums that pay for contributions". Since I've been forum posting for the past 11 years and love it immensely, I want to take a stab at getting paid for it, even if it's only a little.

I think the topics that this forum discusses will interest me as well.

Thank you to everyone for letting us know how you found Bizdustry. It helps understand what we are doing right and what we need to work on, in terms of marketing :)

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I found this site through another site in coinscrash and come here to get free satoshi (btc) from the coinscrash.

I started posting on forums in 2015. At the beginning of 2021, I followed someone's signature link on Forum Promotion to land here. Currently, I am one of the top 5 posters (based on the number of posts). I also rank second in terms of maximum reactions. How cool is that!

It's an amazing place to visit and chill. Tons of engaging topics are there throughout the forum. Not only the members, but the staff is amazing as well. They know their roles and responsibilities! Bizdustry is undoubtedly one of my favorites! ❤️

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back