What's new

How did you feel like when you lost your pet?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Losing a pet is just like losing your best friend... this friend who is always there for you when you are cheerful and when you are depressed, at the ups and at the downs; always there for you. So when you lose such a dear friend it won't be an easy thing to take, when you lose a close friend or a family member your pet will be there next to you and will cheer you up, but when you lose that pet who will cheer you up?.
Pets are innocent they are not human beings and will never be, so when such a soul dies it's really not easy to get over it at least to many people...
(I lost my cat a few years ago and it was really sad, I got over it but to this day I truly miss him :( )
So what about you how did you feel when you lost your pet?

losing a pet can be a very horrible experience and can be very devastating on you psychological, as you would have become so attach to this pet and this would really affect you emotionally, dealing with the loss of a pet is traumatic.

my mom brought a cat from the streets but my dad didn't agree so then I think he left the cat somewhere
I felt kinda sad but understood that we couldn't handle having a pet in our house

Losing of pet can be very hurtful, especially when they died untimely. I remember the last time a per. I was very sad that day. Words couldn't explain how sad I was that day. The per used to come welcome me everyday when I back from work. So the first I came from without see my pet to welcome, I almost cried that day.

This could be as lonely as losing a family member. Sometimes, I just don't want to have another pet because I have experienced how devastating it is when you lost one.

I don't think it's possible to accurately describe how I felt when my pet died. It was the most devastating thing I had ever experienced, and it took me a long time to get over it.

I was in high school when I lost my dog. He was a white labrador retriever named Tiger who had been with us since he was just a puppy. He was one of those dogs that everyone loved—he was always happy, loving, and playful.

In addition to being an all-around great dog, he also played an important role in my life: he helped me get through some difficult times as a teenager. When things got tough at school or with friends, Tiger would be there for me—his unconditional love helped me navigate the challenging years of adolescence and made those years much easier than they might have been otherwise.

When he died, I felt as if a piece of myself died with him. I didn't want to go on without him; I couldn't imagine going through life without him by my side.

Losing a pet is just like losing your best friend... this friend who is always there for you when you are cheerful and when you are depressed, at the ups and at the downs; always there for you. So when you lose such a dear friend it won't be an easy thing to take, when you lose a close friend or a family member your pet will be there next to you and will cheer you up, but when you lose that pet who will cheer you up?.
Pets are innocent they are not human beings and will never be, so when such a soul dies it's really not easy to get over it at least to many people...
(I lost my cat a few years ago and it was really sad, I got over it but to this day I truly miss him :( )
So what about you how did you feel when you lost your pet?
To lose a pet, it will be such of agony or craziness to human feeling but you don't need to think too much of it because it can affect our body system, what we need to do is to buy another one I start raising it, and always keep it up and secure it.

Losing a pet is always a really hard thing to come to terms with. I myself lost a family pet in July this year, she was 12 years old and called Smokey and we got her when she was only 7 weeks old when she was allowed to be moved from her mother. She was such a sweet cat and as with all cats, was also a bit mischievous but she was lovely and well-loved and when we had to let her go due to heart failure it broke mine and my kid's hearts. We know she is in a better place now though and she will always be in our hearts and in our memories.

I had that experience of my grandma losing her pet dog and how bad she felt for days. She couldn't even eat as she used to do, and that is something that really touched me. I mean, there is this connection that one would feel that it is not there again by losing a pet that they hold dear to.

If you love your pet and you're attached to them, when they die, a part of you dies with them. I've tried to stop being emotionally attached to my pets but it's not easy for me to disconnect emotionally from them.

My last pet that passed was around 16 years old I want to say. Her name was Bella and she was a cat. We had to put her down back in 2020 due to having a tumor. We didn't think she'd survive surgery and the cost of it would have been too much for us, so we decided to put her down. It was hard, but the right call for her age.

It was hard. I still miss her, as she used to sleep on my bed next to me all these years. It's never easy letting to of a pet.

DEVASTATED!

This is the only way I felt when I lost my first pet dog as a kid when I was 11 years old. I couldn't sleep for days, I was always crying and restless because of the connection I had with my dog. If anyone told me that I would be able to get over his death, I wouldn't have believed it.

I also lost a dog at a young age and he was still very young, he died because he got sick and my parents didn't take him to the vet in time even though I asked and they ignored it. I was sad because he loved me the most out of all family members

Sadly, I feel like I may have run over my last dog. It was dark and I couldn't see him. Anyway, it's a big guilt trip for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back