What's new

How did you become consistent in answering surveys?

How did you become consistent in answering surveys? Because in my case, whenever I am too busy, I usually forget to answer the survey I have on my phone.

Any strategies to be consistent?
I have never been consistent with surveys, because the surveys have never been consistent. Haha. I haven't been successful with any survey site. I don't qualify for enough of the surveys...and before you know it, they are asking you to sign up for offers instead. Just my experience. 😑
I think Swagbucks might be the best out there, but still, not much work there for me.
Maybe for others, though..

It's not easy to be consistent with survey. With the few survey plartform I worked with in the past, you don't have power to decide when you want to answer survey. They are the one that will send you invitation. Some of the time their invitation comes you will be busy. So it's not easy to be consistent with such thing.

I have never been consistent with answering surveys. In my country, surveys are not always available and don't know if i'm the only one that feels surveys are always available when one is busy.

I have never been consistent with surveys, because the surveys have never been consistent. Haha. I haven't been successful with any survey site. I don't qualify for enough of the surveys...and before you know it, they are asking you to sign up for offers instead. Just my experience. 😑
I think Swagbucks might be the best out there, but still, not much work there for me.
You're funny! :D
I think I'll try Swagbucks. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Well it was during the covid-19 pandemic that I was fully consistent in answering survey questions to earn up to an extent that if I fall to attend to one, I feel like I lost something.

Well it was during the covid-19 pandemic that I was fully consistent in answering survey questions to earn up to an extent that if I fall to attend to one, I feel like I lost something.
Oh, yeah. Because of quarantine where we aren't too busy as we usually do. In my case, even during the start of pandemic, I've never been consistent in answering surveys. Ugh!

That's the problem of the survey. The work is not consistent. There's was this survey site I joined and every 3 days they will send survey invitation for me. I click on the link they provide. After clicking the site. They will ask some few questions. After answering all their questions, they will told me that I am not qualified for the survey

I am not interested in answering surveys but i know that if is working for someone, he can plan his time daily to keep answering questions he is been asked so that he can earn more money.

That's the problem of the survey. The work is not consistent. There's was this survey site I joined and every 3 days they will send survey invitation for me. I click on the link they provide. After clicking the site. They will ask some few questions. After answering all their questions, they will told me that I am not qualified for the survey
Sometimes I wonder.. if maybe they actually did save and use our answers, but purposely said at the very end that we didn't qualify. Only so they could get paid for our participation, while still not having to pay us. Just a (paranoid) thought... but you never know.

Actually I have not been good at survey and it question since I was earlier disqualified from the site not because am not good at it but my location was a disaster and I dont know why.
Sometimes I wonder.. if maybe they actually did save and use our answers, but purposely said at the very end that we didn't qualify. Only so they could get paid for our participation, while still not having to pay us. Just a (paranoid) thought... but you never know.
Actually they are making good use of those answers given during there questions but they won't allow you to complete or finish because they don't want to pay you.

I have never been consistent since i don't really like taking surveys as i usually think that the amount I'm earning for taking survey is too small compare to the time I'm wasting

I am reminding myself to check if there are new surveys
there are not always surveys but I'm trying to complete them the moment I'll see them so there would be more chances to win

I have never been consistent with answering surveys. In my country, surveys are not always available and don't know if i'm the only one that feels surveys are always available when one is busy.
Yes you're right by saying this, and there is this thing that I recently noticed about this survey, it tends to be unavailable in small or low tier countries. The question is why?

Yes you're right by saying this, and there is this thing that I recently noticed about this survey, it tends to be unavailable in small or low tier countries. The question is why?
Exactly, it's very scarce in my country because it is a small tire country. I don't know the reason behind this, but it isn't nice at all. People like me in low tier countries don't get to earn a lot from surveys.

Exactly, it's very scarce in my country because it is a small tire country. I don't know the reason behind this, but it isn't nice at all. People like me in low tier countries don't get to earn a lot from surveys.
Likewise I, survey site is not that active in my country, most of the survey site I have seen so far they are for free. One will answer questions and waste his data just in vain.

One way to be consistent is to understand or study the timing of when surveys always drop - in my own case, I always set my time to that of the country where the surveys originated from, that way I didn't miss much

Consistency in surveys is difficult.
You don't have control over the few survey platforms I've used in the past, thus you can't choose when to respond to a survey.
They are the ones who will invite you.
When their invitation arrives, you might be preoccupied.
So maintaining consistency with such a thing is difficult.

How did you become consistent in answering surveys? Because in my case, whenever I am too busy, I usually forget to answer the survey I have on my phone.

Any strategies to be consistent?
Being consistent in answering surveys is a question of practice and creating excellent habits. It's crucial to read the questions attentively and make sure you comprehend what is being asked

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back