What's new

How did you achieve your goal?

Well planning is one of the strategies a d also a reason why the achievement of my goals and objectives becomes even more easier for me to.

There are several strategies but I consider planning as the first step towards achieving success.

Yes, it is important to clearly defined a goal. According to Brian Tracy, there are two types of goal. Short term goal and long term goal. The daily, weekly, monthly and some times yearly gosl that will set for ourselves are short goal. Long term goals are what we look to achieve in the next 2 or more years.
It is best to specify goals that way for sure. It will help you in working hard to achieve them. This is because your mind is aware of what is required of it and there are plans set.

Actually there are several ways to which someone or even business organisation can be able to meet up with there goals. depending on how good they have there plans, and effort towards achieving the goals.

I have not yet achieved all my goals but one of the ways i use to make some level of progress is to set goals. Setting targets on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis has been very effective for me. It will make me to continue working until I get there.

One of the best way of achieving your goal is by setting a target which you need to achieve in a particular period , then start working hard toward making that target a success .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back