What's new

How did writing help you to build a career?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Writing skill and writing jobs were life changing for me because my first online job was about writing and with that I could earn and learn new things, now I want to expand my career and start writing articles for big websites.

Yes, same here. My first online job was also related to writing. I started my career as a freelance writer on a freelancing platform. Though it's a struggle to get work among so many other writers who have been working there for years, I still enjoy working online. You just have to be consistent and patient to reach your career goals.

I have not build a career out of writing so far, but it has helped a lot to earn some extra cash online. If I start a career in writing, I will write in my own blog because I want to take full ownership of my work.

I have actually loved writing and when I figure out that I can make money by writing it was double joy for me because I get to make money doing what I love to do.
Writing is an entertaining skill, I also liked writing and now I can make money with what I loved to do, I want to improve my writing skills and make more money with it.

Though, I love writing, I have not been able to make much money from it. The writing job I have got were from local clients. And local clients are know for low fees and not keeping to promise. Ordinarily, their pay can discourage you from writing. I am looking forward to develop my writing skill so I can start getting job from foreign clients.

I started as a writer and writing still brings me a lot of money even though I do a lot of things to generate income. Writing not only helped me make money directly but also by becoming a marketer and web dontent developer.

Though, I love writing, I have not been able to make much money from it. The writing job I have got were from local clients. And local clients are know for low fees and not keeping to promise. Ordinarily, their pay can discourage you from writing. I am looking forward to develop my writing skill so I can start getting job from foreign clients.
Definitely, if you like writing and want to have a full time income from it then you must upgrade your skill and work with clients who can help you through your career.

I started as a writer and writing still brings me a lot of money even though I do a lot of things to generate income. Writing not only helped me make money directly but also by becoming a marketer and web dontent developer.
That is great for you. I would love my writing to help me grow like that. I would love to earn so well from it and keep growing into other things just because I started a writer.

Numerous professions, including journalism, technical writing, and business writing, call for powerful writing abilities. Having strong writing abilities opened up career possibilities that people with less strong writing abilities might not have had.

If you want to grow as a writer, you will have to remember a couple of things, and most important thing is to build skills to do different kinds of writing. You should not only write articles but also ebooks and copies.

It helped me better my writing, and also helped me find content writing on freelance sites. I started to get good at it, to the point I decided to work for myself and here I am today. :)
Great to hear that you are happy with your earnings through writing, I also like to start freelancing as a content writer, can you please share your experiences?

Writing skill and writing jobs were life changing for me because my first online job was about writing and with that I could earn and learn new things, now I want to expand my career and start writing articles for big websites.

That's great! Writing skills have helped me too build an online career. There are so many great opportunities out there. We just need to learn the right skills and strategies to get good clients who will acknowledge our efforts.

That's great! Writing skills have helped me too build an online career. There are so many great opportunities out there. We just need to learn the right skills and strategies to get good clients who will acknowledge our efforts.
Definitely, I have plans to start writing articles and blog posts on freelancing platforms where I will be a complete beginner, can you please share your experiences?

When I heard that one can be paid online frome writing, I had to jump on it because that was a passion I had right from high school and so far so good, I have earned substantial money as a writer.
Glad to hear that, I also want to have a full time income from writing because it also my passion. Can you say on which platforms are you working as a writer?

A lot of people have this impression that it is easy to make money as a writer. Well, you can start making money by writing on paid to post sites but it is really difficult to make good money as a writer.
Making money as a writer is not easy and paid to post websites are not that difficult as freelancing writing but it can be a way to lead you to learn more about writing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back