What's new

How can you earn from Captioning?

This kind of a job requires that you have a laptop. So I have become disadvantaged because I only use a smartphone to work online and don't own a laptop or a better device to work with. Otherwise, it is a great job, I know many of my friends who earn well from it.

I have never tried this and do not know anyone using this method to make money. I believe transcribing audio files into text or adding subtitles are good-paying job, however, these jobs are reserved for highly skilled people, you need to be a master of the language you are working on. There is also a problem with finding these kinds of transcribing jobs.

-be able to listen and understand many accents in the language of your work and of course writing and reading must be perfect.

if you see yourself suitable for this job then start don't keep working in the PTC and mining sites.

try to find a professional job and exploit your skills

next threads I will explain some sites which you can work there*

Captioning is a very specialized type of transcription. It takes a highly skilled typist (usually with court reporting certification or experience) to do this work, particularly for the real-time captioner. Those with these skills and experience can earn a good living from home working as a captioner.

This sounds great and looks promising, so how can one get started on captioning jobs. What is the average pay like?, how much can one make in a day and what sites offer this job and how can we qualify without restrictions

I have interest in this kind of captioning work, but the only thing that would be a challenge is that I do not have laptop I can be using for it, I will have be using phone but I do not sure that mobile phone can do such work perfectly.

I was once assigned on transcribing job, I accepted because it was good paying, but had to give up because I couldn't understand the Australian accent on the audio. You need to have good listening skills to work on audio. You also need above average language skills.

You wouldn't believe it when I say fivverr is one of the biggest best paid to caption videos website on the internet because you will definitely get jobs like that on the platform if you indicated it as one of your skills.

This job seems interesting but it's not for those of us who still depend on our mobile phones to carry out our online duties. Having a good personal computer with a very fast processor; great earphones and a quiet environment will allow you work well on these platforms

Captioning is a job that you will convert the audio content of a video into a simple text.

if you want to earn from this field you should;

-be able to listen and understand many accents in the language of your work and of course writing and reading must be perfect.

if you see yourself suitable for this job then start don't keep working in the PTC and mining sites.

try to find a professional job and exploit your skills**

next threads I will explain some sites which you can work there**
I think I am good at listening and comprehending what is being said. Could you please share some sites where I can find captioning jobs. I have a relative who earns by subtitling movies. However, all of his contracts come from the people who know him personally.

Captioning jobs or better put it based in the description you talked about the job, transcriptioning is the conversion of an audio or video clip or conversation into text. It is Avery food and lucrative service if you have a very good listening ears

Wow
I will look forward to subsequent threads, am sure they'll be useful.
I will work on developing myself so I can work on such captioning sites.
Captioning is a job that you will convert the audio content of a video into a simple text.

if you want to earn from this field you should;

try to find a professional job and exploit your skills**

next threads I will explain some sites which you can work there**

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back