Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Captioning is a job that you will convert the audio content of a video into a simple text.

if you want to earn from this field you should;

-be able to listen and understand many accents in the language of your work and of course writing and reading must be perfect.

if you see yourself suitable for this job then start don't keep working in the PTC and mining sites.

try to find a professional job and exploit your skills**

next threads I will explain some sites which you can work there**

Captioning is a job that you will convert the audio content of a video into a simple text.

-be able to listen and understand many accents in the language of your work and of course writing and reading must be perfect.

if you see yourself suitable for this job then start don't keep working in the PTC and mining sites.

Nice to see a new site with different work. I ll try it to improve my skills.but I think we must need a silent background for this job

Nice to see a new site with different work. I ll try it to improve my skills.but I think we must need a silent background for this job
of course, your language must be perfect in addition try to use headphones to listen very well the audio.

Okay, I'm very interested in securing a job through captioning, what are the sites that do captioning. At least I know I can read and write good in English.

Okay, I'm very interested in securing a job through captioning, what are the sites that do captioning. At least I know I can read and write good in English.
I will share the best one next hours, I'm writing it now.

Hi, by captioning do you mean transcribing? Or are you actually talking about captioning videos? Would be really interested in sites for the latter. As for transcribing it’s more of converting audio files into text which can be quite difficult but extremely rewarding!

Hi, by captioning do you mean transcribing? Or are you actually talking about captioning videos? Would be really interested in sites for the latter. As for transcribing it’s more of converting audio files into text which can be quite difficult but extremely rewarding!
yeah, there is not much difference between transcribing and captioning, just in the first one you will need to convert audio/Video but the second one is only concerned with videos.

yeah, there is not much difference between transcribing and captioning, just in the first one you will need to convert audio/Video but the second one is only concerned with videos.
Agreed! Infact captioning a video is all about getting the timing spot on, making it all the more challenging!!

Am very much interested in this type of earning , will be looking up for the detailed post. Hope there is no requirements , especially based on tiers ?

Am very much interested in this type of earning , will be looking up for the detailed post. Hope there is no requirements , especially based on tiers ?
If you trust your skills in language especially English, you will find everything easy, just at the beginning maybe you will find a competition between the other workers but for sure you will get your chance.

If you trust your skills in language especially English, you will find everything easy, just at the beginning maybe you will find a competition between the other workers but for sure you will get your chance.
Ok . Am waiting for the post where you will give the details of the said type ,please include their payment method as I need to know whether it is available for me or not.

Ok . Am waiting for the post where you will give the details of the said type ,please include their payment method as I need to know whether it is available for me or not.
haha ooh yeah, unfortunately, most of the professional sites only accept Paypal and maybe you will find some problems at this point but I will search for more options.
do you have Payoneer!

I'm much interested too. But won't it be country restricted website?

haha ooh yeah, unfortunately, most of the professional sites only accept Paypal and maybe you will find some problems at this point but I will search for more options.
do you have Payoneer!
Yeah. Payoneer works in my area .

Sounds great and I would love to give it a try, i have good ears for listening to audio track and at the same time being able to translate them text. But your above explanation did not include website or links where I can get a captioning job that would pay me.

Most of these fields don't earn so much money. They pay very little for the job and you have to work your ass out. Sometimes they are good, but once you have something that pays you worthy wages you understand it is a waste of time. It requires patience to earn the little you can.

I was once interested in these kind of jobs but I have limited device. I'm only using my mobile phone on my earning site like forums and the other. If I have to work on this, I would at least need a laptop or desktop to get the job done faster. Using mobile phone on transcribing or captioning would be extremely challenging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back