What's new

How can you begin a business without capital?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
To many this may sound as a fiction because every business need a good capital to stand and be operated sucessfully. But what about in times when an individual comes up a good idea and there is no funds available to implement those ideas it would be unfortunate to allow those ideas to waste in the mental banks of their owners.

There are ways by which a business can thrive without the owners capital one of this ways include getting interested or prospective investors to fund the business idea. You can begin by meeting with people who you think will buy into your Idea having made your business plan and prospects available to this investors who might like it and invest their money into your business. If you have any idea don't lose hope just start meeting with people and marketing your ideas to them this is a good way to raise funds.

This is true anyways and most times people don't always look out for this. The thing is that once you have a good business plan that would convince investors to key in and then release funds to support the project.

There are a lot of persons who have the finance out there but do not know where to invest these monies,so having a good and viable business idea that has lots of prospects with feasible workable plan, will always get financiers to fund the project.

Starting up a business without capital is practically impossible. You will have to get funds for your business before it could be run. Capital is the most essential ingredients.

You are taking about fundraising programs. The topic should be edited because it isn't correlating with the body of the thread. All business needs capital to run. You can't start out without capital.

I don't see any possibility of starting a business without a capital, in whatever business you are planning to do capital is always the most important thing that should be considered first before you even proceed to start up a business.

To be honest with you, it is close to impossible to start a business without any capital. You must need money for some necessary thing for your business to stand. If you don't have any money to invest on your business, it will fail. As simple as that

To some a large extent there is no big business that you want to start without capital it's rather expect you do ship dropping for people that is helping people to sell their products by getting customers for them and getting paid

Is quite difficult for this happened because if you are trying to establish a business without capital you won't likey get any business especially now. You must have a capital.

Actually it can be very difficult to start any form of business without capital either online or offline business because at all cost capital is required and it's considered as the backbone of every business.

Actually it can be very difficult to start any form of business without capital either online or offline business because at all cost capital is required and it's considered as the backbone of every business.
That question seems so tidiuos for someone to answer I can tell you that this days before you start any business you must set a budget for that so dont just expect to start any business without capital so if you dont have the money why not go into partnership,and also why not get a loan if you have a good business plan

Actually you are right about that but running a business with loan, is very risky you may end up running the business in other to supply either the organisation or the individual whom you collect loan from eith much more interest than yourself.

There are options but 99% of them are online-based and you need to be able to provide something. I can't think of any business where you don't need any money to start it.

For me I have not see or hear that someone can start up a business without any capital, because I never see such thing before I know that it will be very difficult to start up a business without capital.

Its not a hundred percent possible to start a business without the owner mkney but it can only be possible if you start raising fund for your business through crowdfunding or getting investors .

To many this may sound as a fiction because every business need a good capital to stand and be operated sucessfully. But what about in times when an individual comes up a good idea and there is no funds available to implement those ideas it would be unfortunate to allow those ideas to waste in the mental banks of their owners.

There are ways by which a business can thrive without the owners capital one of this ways include getting interested or prospective investors to fund the business idea. You can begin by meeting with people who you think will buy into your Idea having made your business plan and prospects available to this investors who might like it and invest their money into your business. If you have any idea don't lose hope just start meeting with people and marketing your ideas to them this is a good way to raise funds.
Heard of affiliate marketing? I think this is a good example, some company charge nothing for registration. Could also meet up with an investor, if they like your ideas they'd release capital to you

Heard of affiliate marketing? I think this is a good example, some company charge nothing for registration. Could also meet up with an investor, if they like your ideas they'd release capital to you
You can start affiliate marketing without capital but you won't be able to market those products professionally. Even in affiliate marketing competition will still be there and only professional marketers can overcome it.

It not really easy to start a business without a capital but here in my place if you don't have a capital and you want to start a business you could start as an apprentice with an agreement by your boss, after certain years you be given money to start your business

You can start affiliate marketing without capital but you won't be able to market those products professionally. Even in affiliate marketing competition will still be there and only professional marketers can overcome it.
In general, I don't like affiliate marketing at all. It used to bloom years back, now there's so many people in the field and so much competition. You have to be really connected to make it there

While it is possible to think you can actually start up your business without you having the capital at hand, it is practically going to be near impossible to get these individuals who would support or buy your idea except you're talking of going into partnership with these money bags.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back