What's new

How can we overcome the issue concerning covid 19 pandemic through social media awareness platforms?

EMMANUEL

Ambassador
1000 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's now over a year that covid 19 pandemic has affect almost every part in the economy. Some are overcoming from this gradually but how can we as individuals help to overcome this issue through the means of social media??

How can you and me curbs through awareness?

Some will say covid 19 pandemic is not real, how do you let them know ??

Despite, this pandemic is over a year now and most countries are experiencing the second waives now, a lot of people in my country still do not believe the pandemic exist. In view of this, I believe there is need now to sensitise people over this and various means to they can stay away from contracting this deadly disease. Let us create awareness as this regards
Post automatically merged:

I'm new here. Please put me through

Many are violating the use of social media platforms by posting fake news about the pandemic, thereby creating fear and tension in people and also misinforming the masses. I can clearly remember when Ebola came, someone spread the news that we should talk salt to prevent ourselves from Ebola, which some did and fall sick. I think the social media platforms have helped in informing the masses about the pandemic and how to keep safe but at the same, offered room for misinformaton.

Many are violating the use of social media platforms by posting fake news about the pandemic, thereby creating fear and tension in people and also misinforming the masses. I can clearly remember when Ebola came, someone spread the news that we should talk salt to prevent ourselves from Ebola, which some did and fall sick. I think the social media platforms have helped in informing the masses about the pandemic and how to keep safe but at the same, offered room for misinformaton.

We can be able to entail pandemic using social media tool bye creating more awareness through social media letting the people know about proof the preventive measures and how to maintain social distance

I think we can use YouTube to create videos about covid-19 pandemic, to enlighten the public, if some people still do not believe in the pandemic you can't force them, it must have not affected them that's why.

Generally speaking, you can draw out and attack people's faulty reasoning on social media and show them to be wrong, but that only stops other people from getting taken in by their lies. Social media can only influence people's beliefs by providing information. You can post information about the virus and quote experts, and that might strengthen the case.

People choose what to believe, is the unfortunate truth. Even if a covid-19 denier wakes up with a cough and fever, they will just deny that it was Covid and just assume they got the flu. Someone could die of Covid without believing that it existed, and just shout "it was the flu! it was pneumonia! fake virus!" until they can't talk anymore.

COVID had everyone confused, disorganised and disoriented when it came out late 2019. Without any cure/vaccine, everyone was in fear of contacting the virus as it would mean high death chances. Everything news which was spread online through any means was believed by anyone who heard it. It was the kind of power social media had back then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back