What's new

How can pensioners fight for their rights.

Pensioners cannot go on strick because they are out of service, but one thing they can surely do is stage a mass protest to let the government know their plights.

well as for me I think there is nothing to do as a pentionier in other to fight for your right,I think the only thing that you can do is to pray especially if you are a nigerian ,I suggest you just pray ,get to think of it ,if you are going to fight for your right as a pentionier who are you going to challenge,definitely some will think the government ,and if I may ask who are the government ,?we are the government because we choose an elect them to rule us ,and without us they are nothing ,but this is not working if I may ask why?they do not value and respect our ideas ,they just boader about there family that's all
well as fr me I think pentioniers should be nothing in other to fight for there right ,because if they try to do something they will end up cheating themselves,and also is just like fighting, and you don't know who is your enermy ,you will end up killing your self not your enermy
my sujestion is that they do noting bit but to pray
thanks

Of recent I saw pensioneers protesting at the government office in my locality and I heard it ended with two heads down .., so I don't think it's a good thing to go forcefully

I think the pensioners ought to have actually a union body system or even a company that will have the ability to check out the predicament of the pensioners in concerns to issue of this particular attributes. This body system, along with the pensioner included might constantly take legal action against the business that doesn't wish to pay out as well as maintain to the phrases as well as contract of their agreement.

I don't really think there is amount of fighting that is going to get them be paid their pension money because the same person that you are going to fight them with, are all in the same boat.

I have heard about alot of people being deprived of their pension and they never get paid and this has been going on around the world now. How can they fight for their rights.
In my country, pensions have been paid to eligible retirees.
But then, there are times the payment will be delayed or not paid at all.
At such times the pensions body in the state usually air their views verbally to the government.

Except the organisation that you worked for do not pay pension nobody has the right to deny those who are entitled to pension their benefits. If that happens there are industrial courts in my country those that are aggrieved can approach the court to seek redress.

I don't really think there is amount of fighting that is going to get them be paid their pension money because the same person that you are going to fight them with, are all in the same boat.
If all pensioners can come under one umbrella as a body, their voices can be heard concerning delayed payment of pensions. I think verbal protests is a way they can fight for their rights.

Most way pensioners makes their complains know to the government is by going on a public protest, that is the highest they can go, sometimes make their complains individually through their pension scheme, when their needs are not met they go no public protest so that the government can see to their needs.

In my opinion, pensioners can take actions like sueing such companies. They could also take actions like protesting and hunger strikes if they are not not being paid their pension by the government.

Pensioners can set up a committee board to go to the higher levels to inquire about that payment but the problem is everyone wants to fight for themselves which is just strengthening the corruption those at the high levels are doing

There are usually labour unions in various countries that usually fight for causes like this. So that's the best place to start; except the organization was government based, then they can approach politicians as well.

Personnel can fight for their right. This can be achieved when the pensioners join hand under one unit and selected one leader and fight for their right .

Well it would be hard to when the Justice system is nothing to write home about especially in a place like this, the embezzlement of pension funds happen and there are little consequences so I doubt they would get the Justice they deserve

There are ways that those that have been deprive of their benefit from their pension can actually get attention,if all your papaers and documentation is complete,then you can go through the union to press for your right.

Actually the only way I know that pensioners can fight for their right when they don't get paid or there pensions is reduce, will be when the create a strong organisation who will stand on there behalf to fight the government.

One of the best way for a pensioner to fight for his right is by reporting the organisation to the human rights, the human right idea to fight for your right as a pensioner
This is a nice resort at an individual level,
Protest can be a great option if the issue is on a larger scale.

Of course, they shouldn't have to battle for it as it is an acquired right.
But because the ministries and the government as a whole are lacking, there has to be a union of those who are engaged in finding ways to speed up pension payments.
Don't let them take away your rights; fight for them instead.

I have heard about alot of people being deprived of their pension and they never get paid and this has been going on around the world now. How can they fight for their rights.
Though at some point retirees might mount pressure on the government to be able to hear them,but there is little they can actually get from the government if want to protest, dialogue is still the best option.

If you are not working for the government, it is less likely that you will have access to pension because private organizations do not normally give you pension. Since you work in their terms and conditions, you do not have any options left.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back