What's new

How can one make the most out of domain flipping?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Domain flipping offer one of the best ways to make money online. It involves buying a domain name that you can sell later at at high price.
It is not easy to venture into this business as it requires a lot of research and reading.
What strategies do you think can help one succeed the most in this business?

one of the strategy is knowing how to get the write domain name, there are many domain names you can generate, but been able to generate a domain need that's needed by other people is the icing of the cake If you want to be successful in it

Domain flipping offer one of the best ways to make money online. It involves buying a domain name that you can sell later at at high price.
It is not easy to venture into this business as it requires a lot of research and reading.
I don't think domain flipping is easy. You might have to wait for years before your domain gets sold or it might never sell and you will have to continue to pay for renewal. Since these days every now and then new domain extensions are rolled out, you can easily get one-word domain for these new extensions so the need to pay more for an existing domain is null.

I don't think domain flipping is easy. You might have to wait for years before your domain gets sold or it might never sell and you will have to continue to pay for renewal. Since these days every now and then new domain extensions are rolled out, you can easily get one-word domain for these new extensions so the need to pay more for an existing domain is null.
It depends greatly on the quality of your domain's keyword and how relevant it is to an end user. You can easily flip a Geo domain if you set a reasonable price for it.
.com extension is the best and most important of all the extensions. The new extensions are not marketable.

Selling a domain is not something that a newbie can dive into. It requires knowledge of how successful domain flippers make it and which type of domain sell better.
If you don't know the kind of domain that people are looking for you can end up holding a domain for several months without finding a buyer.

If you are planning to into Geo Domain Name flipping. I will advise you to focus on big cities in US couple with high in demand services. This will stand you s chance of making sales in short time.

However, if you are going into brandable domain name flipping. You can go over reported Sales thread on Nsmepros to have feel of the hot keyword and see names that sells.

It depends greatly on the quality of your domain's keyword and how relevant it is to an end user. You can easily flip a Geo domain if you set a reasonable price for it.
.com extension is the best and most important of all the extensions. The new extensions are not marketable.
I don't think people still want to get a dot com when finding one or two word with dot com is quite impossible. However, with the new extensions you can get any domain name you wnat, including one or two words domain. Ultimately what matters is the domain name not the extension.

You have to be smarter, you can't do what the rest are doing so as not to get same result as the rest.
A lot of people think that you have to buy EXPENSIVE old domains to flip them, but what you can do is start buying domains that you could flip in a few months instead of years. To do this, you need to find a niche to target.

I don't see domain flipping as a profitable venture. You would buy a domain in the hope that someone would buy it. Okay, you bought the domain name Alexandoy and you offered it to me for a high price. Maybe I would just name my website AlexDgreat or something like that just so I would not spend more. People are now creative that is why I am wondering how domain flipping can earn you a profit. What if there is no buyer of your domains, you lose money, right?

just like any domain or business you try to predict and outsmart others , domain flipping isn't really the best practice for "outsmarting" others as you may get clapped real hard sometimes , domains value is kind of consistent for the past years so your margin will be really low anyways as a beginner with low amounts of resources , and even if you tend to sell it to its respective enterprise you could be ignored as there is versatility in domains now , if you're thinking taking a .com domain from a company to make them pay good money for it , you'll be surprised how many other domains actually interfere with the Commercial domain that it is almost the same.

You can get the most of out domain flipping by acquiring a little bit of skills. You have to have an eagle's eyes to identify good domains. If you have good domains in your portfolio, you will sell and make money like a money tree.

Domain flipping Business isn't that easy as some people might make you to believe. This will require you to have a lots of research skills and from there you are still going to do keywords research to know the best domain name to buy into your portfolio. After that you can now then list on different market place to earn money.

Buying a domain just for the purpose of flipping may not work, it did noy work for me. In 2015, I bought about 2 dozens domains for thw purpose of flipping. I listed the domains on various marketplace. I ended up renewing them for 3 years and on the forth year, I gave up on some domains and used remaining to build sites.

Domain flipping is no longer worth it and that's why many domain business gurus are shifting their focus from it. You can only be making some reasonable revenue from domain flipping is you have top domain that can even sell for huge amount in the domain market.

Domain flipping is no longer worth it and that's why many domain business gurus are shifting their focus from it. You can only be making some reasonable revenue from domain flipping is you have top domain that can even sell for huge amount in the domain market.
I don't really know much about it being that I'm yet to own a website of my own for a while now, even with all my efforts, I can't yet deal with it.

You can make a whole lot of amount of money from domain flipping business as the business is a very lucrative one. A domain can be sold for as much as 10,000 dollars or even more depending on the worth of the domain.

There's a very good friend of mine has actually been this kind of business over the years and it actually made a lot of money from 8 as long as he knows how to deal and get the best offers.

I think a lot of people are in confusion that making money through domain flipping is easy. From what I have heard about domain flipping, understand it is very difficult

You make the most out of domain fliping by doing a proper targeted advertising to the proper people who needs such adverts

The most important thing is for you to actually know exactly how to do it another for you to talk to the head because when you do it wrongly you're definitely going to get exactly what you're looking for which is going to result to a waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back