Not open for further replies.

Defaith

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This issue of asking people for giveaway as got to somethings else and even fight people on behalf of they are money...can some give a advise how we can actually stop this

People only do giveaways because they want an increase in popularity, they want to become strong influencers, I don't expect anyone to fall for these but some people are needy and may have to partake.

Most people beg for giveaways online because they are very poor and they can't afford most basic things in life.This is quite common in developing countries due to their high rate of poverty.

This issue of asking people for giveaway as got to somethings else and even fight people on behalf of they are money...can some give a advise how we can actually stop this
Until everything seems to be balance,and out government make life easy for both poor and the riches as well by then people would stop asking for give away online.

It's there mentality there is no way you can stop them from begging for peanuts but it's up to you to give them when you have or not give them even when you still have.

Companies always do giveaway in order for them to get more customer and more clients, this giveaway attracts people to that very products and also sell the brand

To me giveaway is just a cheap trick to become more popular and because people are in need of money, the beg for give away every now and then.

Celebrities do give away most times to make their fans happy and assist in anyway they can I don't see anything in it if it is properly constructed in a way that even if give away is not done people will get to understand that it is a once in a while something.

If you don't start it from the onset I don't thing people will disturb for giveaways, like my Instagram page I have never hosted a giveaway and none of my followers have ever disturbed me for one

If they know you'll run a contest with an exciting freebie from time to time, they'll stick around because they'll have something to look forward to, resulting in followers loyal to your brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back