What's new

How can I secure my pension after retirement

It all depends on the country's social security policy. In our country, both employees from the private sector and government sector may be granted retirement pensions if they contribute a certain amount to the social security system. You can do this as an employed, self-employed, or voluntary contributor. For employed persons, it's mandatory for employers to pay for their share in the employees' premium. You need to have at least 10 years of contributions to be entitled to monthly pensions. If the total contributions do not reach the minimum number of years upon reaching the age of 60, the retiree can claim the lumpsum contributions or continue paying the premiums until the required payment period is reached. Thus, even self-employed people or those who are earning online strive to pay their monthly premiums voluntarily to accumulate funds for their future pensions.​

It depends on where you work. If you work for the government, you don't really need much securing because most times they pay after retirement although it could take some months before it processed.

To secure your pension is very very easy once the do not delay in paying, just make sure you pension stays in your bank with out getting any body your details maybe except your next of kin.

One thing about the issue of having a secure pension plan is that it is mostly common in governmant esterblishment,where your monthly payment into a dedicated account is put into,but most private firm do have pension plans for their employees as well.
One thing about the issue of having a secure pension plan is that it is mostly common in governmant esterblishment,where your monthly payment into a dedicated account is put into,but most private firm do have pension plans for their employees as well.

Last edited:
Depending on your nation, yes.
If you work for the government in my nation, they will take care of your pension.
When you retire, you will receive your pension.
Additionally, not all private enterprises register their employees for pension plans.

Depending on your nation, yes.
If you work for the government in my nation, they will take care of your pension.
When you retire, you will receive your pension.
Additionally, not all private enterprises register their employees for pension plans.
Well l if you want to have enough money after your retirement I think the best thing to do is to start investing, if you have a good place to invest your money I think it's worth trying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back