What's new

How can I secure my pension after retirement

In my country I think the best way to secure your pension is to make sure to save them with trusted pension managers like ARM pension Stanbic Bank pensioners I think you have a guarantee of getting every dime of your pension from this people that is if you are a private worker but if you work as a civil servant for the government you may just need to wait until they are ready to pay you.

I have heard alot about pension but how can someone secure a future with pension after retirement, what are the things I need to do or group that needs to be joined.
I think you should invest your pension in something after retirement. I suggest that you want to invest in cryptocurrency and you can also trade with it this is good way to secure and safe your pension.
Post automatically merged:

I have heard alot about pension but how can someone secure a future with pension after retirement, what are the things I need to do or group that needs to be joined.
I think you should invest your pension in something after retirement. I suggest that you want to invest in cryptocurrency and you can also trade with it this is good way to secure and safe your pension.

It seems that people do not understand what pension is all about. You don't secure pension if you didn't work in Institution that pays pension after retirement.
Pension is like salary .it is the money paid to a retiree on monthly basis. Thus , you don't need to join any group in order to earn your pension .

In my own point of view, the best way to secure your pension is by invest your pension, because this is the only way your pension will help you and will serve well for you in future, pension is a payment you receive after retirement. It is not that much , on like your monthly payment. So you also have to use it wisely

After retirement, you can save your pension by running a business or you can save money by investing in a good business. This will help you secure your pension. Instead of depositing money in a bank, start your own business. My uncle has retired from a government job and started his own clothing business

There is no problem for people who are working in government institutions because their pensions are already protected by the government. However, people who work in a private institution are a bit worried about keeping their pensions safe.

If you want to save money on your pension, you need to start a business. Money invested in business is never wasted. This money strengthens our money so that we can easily increase our income. Another way to save on pension money is to buy any property.

Securing your pension in a country where politics and greedy people have taken over administration of this kind of opportunity just makes life difficult for you and can completely ruin everything. If you want to secure your pension after retirement, I think it is better you have done all the necessary things and taken all required steps before you even retire at all. Only this way can it be guaranteed after retirement.

Start buying and selling land to save all your pension money. This business will be the most important and necessary if you want your pension to remain the same.
Similarly, it would not be a bad idea to open a shop where you can buy goods with your pension money.
I would ask every person who has received a pension to run a clothing business and provide it to the people which can be of great benefit to him.

There are many ways through which you can secure the pension again, the first option is or should you invest your pension, if not then you can start an offline business, you can also start your own business.

Saving them with trusted pension managers like stanbic bank just as you said is just the best, so that the moment you retire, you will have no difficulty withdrawing your pension anyhow you want it, that's the the best way to secure your pension for now in my country.

I don't really know about how you can secure your pension but all i know is that when the time is right you should be able to ask for it, because its your right and once you see that you were not given then you need to see your lawyer.

Its little hard to secure pension if some one depend on it.. Otherwise after retairment men start small or large business with those amount that company will paid after retairment, in this condition one will able to secure her pension for future.

You don't have to do anything you don't have to join any group all you have to do is work clean and retire without any complain that might discriminate you.

I don't think is a hard one to do tho,but one you are working in a reputable organization,they should be the one to open a pensions funds for you and they pay in some percent from your salary I guess. when you reach some certain age you could withdraw it yourself.

To secure pension I believe it depends on the kind of institution you work with and then the country of your location because in my country Nigeria is only government agencies or civil servant retired that have access or given pension.

You can Secure your pension by starting a business. Although it needs some investment but it generates daily income too. It will help you to keep your pension save. Another method is to apply for other job according to your skills and potential to meet your daily expenses of house.
You can secure your pension after retirement by simply going today pension fund scheme and show them your retirement documents and they will start paying your pension immediately.
Post automatically merged:

Just putting that money into banks if you wany to secure and save it. If you really want to increase and get profit then you can invest it anywhere, even banks give intrest and profit on money you deposited in the Bank Account.
you can be able to secure your pension after retirement by easily go into the pension for making your patient face and know that you are retired with this document of retirement your pension fund will be start immediately

Last edited:
It is true some people believe that you need to join some group in order for you to secure your pension but I am telling you that the best way to secure your pension is for you to have good reputation in your place of work, this will help secure your pension

Just putting that money into banks if you wany to secure and save it. If you really want to increase and get profit then you can invest it anywhere, even banks give intrest and profit on money you deposited in the Bank Account.
You can secure your pension after retirement by simply going to the pension office with your retirement certificate and documents with these you will be entitled to payment every month.

The security for pension is very important,because that is what will make an organisation to be taken seriously,because it has plan for its employees.For government employees,they already have an already existing pension funds kept for them as they resume duties.But for private firm,they do open a pension unds for their employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back