What's new

How can I manage my pension

The way we deal with risk depends on how we define it. This is often a more complicated task than appears. Risk is such a many-headed monster that selecting the right head to strike at can be a big challenge.

Corporate executives have traditionally defined pension fund risk in terms of the trade-off between risk and return on the assets built up against their fund obligations. But assets do not exist in a vacuum, seeking return and avoiding risk for their own sake. While this may seem obvious when expressed in so many words, it has taken the arrival of Financial Accounting Standards Board ruling 87 to bring the variability of pension fund liabilities to front and center.

I have seen people get paid like salary and still have nothing to do with the money, Because they don't have any plan of investing the money or going into a business, and at the end of it all they don't have any achievements. What advice do you have for people collecting pension every month.
The best advice i can give is before you get to the stage of receiving pension, you should invest in a business that you are sure would last long and most importantly serve as a means of getting residual income. And a perfect example is real estate. Because pension alone, you have bills to pay, you also need to go shopping, and there is also need for maintenance

one can be able to manage his pension by having a project when you have budget you will be able to manage every funds that comes to your possession.
I pray we should all be in good health when we get old to enjoy our pension funds,so once we are in good health the best thing is to start up a small scale business and be gaining some profit at the end.
Personally, I don't know how people find it difficult to manage their money by needing external help to do it for them. If I have a huge fund, I can vehemently say that I can manage it well.

I pray we should all be in good health when we get old to enjoy our pension funds,so once we are in good health the best thing is to start up a small scale business and be gaining some profit at the end.
you can manage your pension by having a good future plan and also having a budget plan for every month on how you are going to spend your pension or how you wants to spend your pension money on your expenses.

The best advice i can give is before you get to the stage of receiving pension, you should invest in a business that you are sure would last long and most importantly serve as a means of getting residual income. And a perfect example is real estate. Because pension alone, you have bills to pay, you also need to go shopping, and there is also need for maintenance
I really love your input to this topic. Pension can only be well managed when there is a good plan for it. Before you retire, you must have venture into a business that is already bringing you a regular profits and not wait till the time of your retirement.

Personally, I don't know how people find it difficult to manage their money by needing external help to do it for them. If I have a huge fund, I can vehemently say that I can manage it well.
Those people who need a financial adviser or a business manager are those with so many endeavors to handle like Manny Pacquiao who has many businesses and foundations plus charitable projects aside from his job as a senator. For ordinary people like me then I can handle my own money.

most of the pension a lot of people have been getting is not always suitable and it's not always enough sometimes for investment,if the pension is enough then you can use it to start up a new business and sometimes try and save a little amount of it every month.

Well the management of pension greatly depends on the person motives and those factors that motivated him. management Is really not something that you will be though but something that someone wishes to do. the best way to manage your pension effectively is to invest wisely and spend the resources wisely or on profitable things.

Well you know as much as I don't really have much to do but my bank actually have the option for them to manage my pension for me so I just pushed everything to them for them to take care of it is they already handling my money.
the best way for you to manage your pension as a retiree is to invest it and also have good plan for your pension before you start receiving it with the is you have a great plan on how to utilise it.

Well the management of pension greatly depends on the person motives and those factors that motivated him. management Is really not something that you will be though but something that someone wishes to do. the best way to manage your pension effectively is to invest wisely and spend the resources wisely or on profitable things.
The spending is what matters most when the income is fixed like the pension. The worse is yet to come because as time goes by the value of the pension will be decreasing due to economic factors like inflation. If the pensioner has no other income then he should be monitoring his expenses so that he can save some from his monthly pension.

the best way for you to manage your pension as a retiree is to invest it and also have good plan for your pension before you start receiving it with the is you have a great plan on how to utilise it.

well you first of all have to be able to actually get your pension before you actually consider being able to manage it because there are so many people have not been able to get their pension and on the long run they cannot be able to manage it.

I would tell them to start a small scale business since that will be their only source of income, if they invest it, they might be forced to withdraw it when things are getting hard.

If the pension can be used to start a grocery store or a small kiosk, it will really generate a lot of income if done in a good and busy location.
This is also my advice to him as the best way to invest your pension money is by putting it in a business whereby you won't need to be stressing yourself too much can you be getting more than enough profit to sustain yourself in old age.

Well if it's possible for you to actually contact your financial institution to help you find the best way to sort out your pension and believe that it's something that is going to be very useful to you.
The best way for you to manage your pension is to have a pension plan to know what and what you want to use your pension for after retirement planning is very important in every activities that man carries out in his life.

The advise I have for people collecting pensions every month is that, they should not go into business because they see people go into business if they are not having any passion for doing business. They'll waist their pensions for nothing

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back