What's new

How can I manage my offline and online at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managing your offline and online jobs is not an easy job. That's what I am currently into right now but my offline job is kind of flexible, it gives me time to focus on my online job.
The only way to manage those two jobs together is by planning your day, managing your schedule efficiently and making sure the tasks you do at both jobs don't clash.

It's all boiled down to planning. You have to plan your time accordingly to importance each of the businesses carries. If online business gives you more money, focus more on it and deligate the offline business to the competent hands. Look for a good recruitment outfit in your city, tell them to recruits poeple for your business. Once you have told them that criteria you want in the person they hire a good hand for your business.

I think you should just do the one you can, dont overuse yourself.you should spend more time on the one that offer you the most pay and less for the other. It would have been better if you told us the type of jobs you do on both of them. Make a proper schedule of your time and give 70% time to the business that offers money reward and 30% to other.

I don't know how you have been into that situation. For me, my priority would always be the offline job especially if it is a permanent job and with a good salary. Treat your offline job as a secondary job. That means you give priority to your offline job. Do some tricks of time management like putting more hours into work instead of playing games or watching tv. Some people I know would have no time for the family because of the several jobs that he has.

There are many niches in our digital space. Just take your time and look for the one that is in high demand by the population and more rewarding in the long run

I'm looking for ways to manage my offline and online job at the same time. It's not easy out here considering the rate of unemployment. I don't see myself leaving one for the other
We have not (yet) entered a virtual age so drastic for offline stores to become obsolete. At the same time, it has become an absolute prerogative for an offline store owner to have an online presence. So how does one go about merging the physical and virtual world together? The inner workings of the physical store and the virtual store differ drastically, though there are places where they coincide. To attain maximum efficiency, it is necessary that you carefully evaluate this online-offline relationship and lay down processes that bring out the best of both worlds.

Managing your offline business and your online business is actually a very stressful thing and can also be easy at the same time, all you need to do is set your priorities right, you can just create a kind-of time table for the two, and make sure one is not affecting the other, and in a situation where they are affecting each other, you can just leave the one who brings lesser income and go for the one with higher income, just out your focus in one and leave the other till one is ready to put it together lr you can put someone in charge of it too.

I'm looking for ways to manage my offline and online job at the same time. It's not easy out here considering the rate of unemployment. I don't see myself leaving one for the other
If your online business is profitable you can hire someone to manage it for you when you are at work, because while trying to manage the 2 at the same time one will definitely suffer which wouldn't be productive.

Based on the state of things, one has to have such jobs in order to survive in the current economy. Two jobs or more are needed to ensure financial stability.
But there has to be balance so one does not encroach and hinder the other.
The offline job is surely not more than 8 hours, so the online job can easily be fixed into pre-sleep hours in order to avoid stressing of one's self.

Managing your offline business and your online business is actually a very stressful thing and can also be easy at the same time, all you need to do is set your priorities right, you can just create a kind-of time table for the two, and make sure one is not affecting the other, and in a situation where they are affecting each other, you can just leave the one who brings lesser income and go for the one with higher income, just out your focus in one and leave the other till one is ready to put it together lr you can put someone in charge of it too.

You should give a time in two parts basically offline work in the morning time Bussiness work time. Is 8-5 o clock so you should equal two .online Bussiness you should take a employee a give work distribution make a referral and work distrube so you have easy work in online Bussiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back