What's new

How can I manage my master's program with work

I think the first thing you should consider is the kind of work, now if your work has to do with online gig, then thats not an issue. If you are your own boss its even better, then you can actually arrange your working hours so it does not clash with your school. If you are working under someone the best thing is to make arrangements and let your boss know your timetable as well

Concerning how an individual can manage his master's program with work. Well, I believe that can be done or achieved by making either of the two a part-time programs, that is, it is either you are on part-time with your job if it is acceptable with the organization you working with and vise versa

Well it's possible to do both, lectures can be everyday that's for sure but ones workplace have to be tolerant because there would be definitely some days you would have to

It is not that easy combining work with academic but with a good determination and commitment u can achieve it. So many people have done that and come out with good grades. All what it takes is to have ur own schedule for ur daily activities and be committed towards them.

Well, in reply to your question above on how you can manage work and your masters degree program both at the same time, i will say first of all that i am still in my first degree program so i haven't been in your situation but you can do it

Yes, it is possible to do a masters while working full time. The trade-off is that it takes a much longer time to get a degree in many cases.
There is a speculated time to get a good degree in my country, for master it is usually around 8-12 months so one shod just know how to balance work and scho within that time frame.

I wish to start my master's program next year but I think it will be more stressful and occupying if I combine it with my work. If you've done your master's degree while working how did you cope
Drawing a timetable that will schedule your time and let you know how you can manage your timetable for your master degree class so that you can fix time for your business is very important.

Masters program and work is just like serving two masters at the same point if time. seriously I can never be easy when you are battling with complicate course in your school. sometimes it can be easy when you are on part time programs or when the institution allows part time.

I agree with your submission. He can actually study and run a business at the same time without one affecting the other. He can go for a part-time study which will avail him the time to manage his business successfully and study without any problems. It depends on how smart he is to do both.
That is if he is very smart to run such thing because most times it might collide and he would start having issues balancing his studies and everything together

It is very much possible to combine your master's program with your job. You will choose part time masters degree program, and not regular depending on your work demand. Even in full-time masters degree, you don't attend lectures all day, just selected week days.

I wish to start my master's program next year but I think it will be more stressful and occupying if I combine it with my work. If you've done your master's degree while working how did you cope
Are you intending on running this master program on full time or part time. Because if it were part time, you can still have time to do your work without too much interference form the school

Yo can manage your studies with work by diversifying and dividing your day time with work and studies. You might work in day and study at night. Most of the people find it difficult to manage their time when it comes to working and studying. This is why I never did both of the things at the same time.

I would say Don't Join physical course. You should invest your time Learning online with your work. Because it can give you more Knowledge than going Physically in university while working. I Experienced it, and it helped me a lot.

First congratulations on reaching this stage , but you have to know that masters require a lot of your attention so I advice you hire an assistant to tsk care of it.
Post automatically merged:

If you really want to go and further your education then why don't you request for a study leave. If being denied then you can actually work in shifts that allows you the time.

Last edited:
To mange your master program with work, you will need to prepare a good time management timetable to help you plan your work schedule without affecting each other.

I think there are ways you can do it, since it's not a normal university degree you are going for. All you need to put at the back of your mind is proper time management.

Managing the two is very important and interesting after you have achieved but it is not really easy to run thr two at the same time is just like managing two degree programs sometimes you have to forfeit the other and attained to the other.

Well, your studies should come first. You could take a break from working on sites that are time demanding or stressful and maybe focus on posting forums whenever you feel like making use of the internet. Studies should always come first.

Yeah it's very possible. Most masters courses have less credit hours compared to normal bsc courses. It'll give you time for your business

People have managed to run their masters degree along side their jobs a very long time now. You can choose to do your program on part time basis while running your job

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back