What's new

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

Sometimes , employing people to work for you is not a sign that you cannot handle multiple businesses at the same time, it is a way of easing your stress level and making money to work harder for you.
Biologically there is no how you can handle three business or more at the same time without employing people to work for you. The stress will not be something to write home about and I'll personally avoid such situation for health benefit.

That will be very tasking. And it sounds like they are all physical businesses.

My best suggestion will be to narrow it down to two so you can focus on making sure the business is stable,.then if you still are in love with the third, you can delegate the care of the first two to others while you nurture it.

Later it will be more advisable to get managers for each of them so you can take on a supervisory role.
Why even start to have three businesses at a time if you do not have the capacity, manpower and resources to manage the three of them simultaneously, you should wait till you are able to manage them.

I can tell you for sure that it is going to be extremely difficult for you to manage three businesses at the same time especially if you have huge roles to play in all of them. Hiring managers to take care of some is going to be the best bet.

Biologically there is no how you can handle three business or more at the same time without employing people to work for you. The stress will not be something to write home about and I'll personally avoid such situation for health benefit.

Well, humans are not made to multitask. The fact remains that we must focus on one thing at once. This is why managers play a really big role when it comes to managing many businesses.

You are going to find it extremely difficult especially if they are new business. The most important thing is scaling and you cannot do that while handling three businesses at the same time I am tell you.

If they are new startups, you can, but as the business grows bigger, you will have to employ capable hands to oversee it and manage the business for you so that you can focus more on partnership and expansion

Well, humans are not made to multitask. The fact remains that we must focus on one thing at once. This is why managers play a really big role when it comes to managing many businesses.
I will not do it personally because it's going to lead to a whole lot of stress on me. The only thing is that I will employ trusted people to manage any business I have to establish after the first one.

My suggestion will be to narrow it down to one or two so you can focus on making sure the business is stable, you can't be a jack of all trades
My suggestion will be to narrow it down to one or two so you can focus on making sure the business is stable, you can't be a jack of all trades
You mean that managing three business is not possible but I think it is possible because many business owners are even controlling more than 3 businesses like Elon Musk.
With hardwork , consistency and a good business plan , i believe you can manage at least three work successfully , but at least you need people that you trust working for you to make it easier ,
I agree with you, with good business plans and strategies and hiring assistants or even managers you can control 3 businesses and as you mentioned you need to trust them.

If it's possible to get good managers for two of them while you supervise one, that's a good option. Otherwise, it would be easier to let go of one temporarily while you take care of the other two.

I will not do it personally because it's going to lead to a whole lot of stress on me. The only thing is that I will employ trusted people to manage any business I have to establish after the first one.

Yes, the main issue is that you cannot completely rely on managers all the time. You must make sure that you employ the right kind of managers whom you can trust.

Yes, the main issue is that you cannot completely rely on managers all the time. You must make sure that you employ the right kind of managers whom you can trust.
There is no way you can know people that are trusted. You only have to employ people based on your past relationship with them but that isn't a guarantee that they will serve you hundred percent.
Even after employing in a manager it is still your responsibilities to directly monitor and manage your business.

Managing three business at a time is really difficult even when you think you are strong and agile to take care of the responsibility, you still need people that will work for you and gives you feedback .

Managing three business at a time is really difficult even when you think you are strong and agile to take care of the responsibility, you still need people that will work for you and gives you feedback .
That's the honest truth, if you overwork yourself, you might eventually fall into some serious health challenges that might eventually cause you to stop the businesses.

It will leads to stress. You cannot handle those business alone, you have to look for a trusted employees. That's the only option for you. It will be difficult if those business you have intention of managing is on different locations.

While managing three businesses at once can be difficult, it is doable. The secret is to have a strong plan for each firm as well as superior organizational and time management skills. Making a timetable and allocating certain times for each business, as well as for yourself, is essential. In managing several enterprises, delegation and automation can both be very helpful.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back