What's new

How can I make money with URL shortner sites?

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello friends,
I have seen many people giving a lot of pay proofs from various URL shortner sites but l never made a dollar with them. Even though I had accounts with many URL shortner sites, l never had the required views from my shortned links.

So I need help on how to drive traffic to my shortned links. I ever tried PTC advertising but could not get enough lp counting because most are always one lp per click. I would appreciate any help from any member.

Linkvertise. Linkvertise pays a high payout rate of $70 for German traffic, Shrinkearn. High payout of $20 for a CPM from Greenland traffic, Shrinkme. High payout of $220 for 10000 views from Greenland traffic, ClkAdPayLinkm, shrink.pe.Smoner,Uii.

There's no shortcut sadly, you'll have to ensure that people visit your site or the site you're promoting via the link you provide.
One way to go about it is through the use of Facebook groups, search for the tier one countries and post your link there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back