What's new

How can I deal with scanners?

You need to be careful especially doing transactions with individuals online, my friend had to send money to a guy's acct for a transaction after which the guy went into thin air forgetting that his acct number can be used to trace him, he got a police report, visited the bank, transaction was confirmed and money returned to my friend.
Also stay away from hyips and ponzis, sites that promise higher amount in return.

The point is that in any online business or transaction we are doing we need to have our own rules and regulations that we believe will help us avoid scammers. It will only require discipline by our side to stick to this rules and regulations.

Scammers are everywhere most especially online using their dubious way to scam people off their hard earned money and the only way to deal with them is always be careful .

As we all know that Frauding and scamming is increasing on a daily basis, and scammers are bringing up new scam strategies every seconds, to avoid being scammed we must be careful and keep our important information very confidential, as no scammers can penetrate you unless you give out your sensitive information carelessly
The rate at which fraudulent activities is increasing most especially on the internet is alarming .
This is the more reason why you need to be very sceptical of any website that you want to work with on the internet.

First decide how to proceed depending on your comfort level after getting the information, do not disclose personal information or passwords, etc..

I will just advice you to be contented with whatever you can make online and don't visit site that you don't know about just because you want to make fast money. Some website only want to collect your data and make use of it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back