What's new

How can I avoid investment scams?

Yeah but that requires some knowledge about crypto market , if you have the trading experience , one can be his own boss. I have invested in a site called Juicyfields , they seem legit as of now.
if you are really investing in cryptocurrency there is no need for you to have much idea about it since you're not trading it, I think trading is one of the most complicated issue when it comes into cryptocurrency, how does the juicy field work ?

if you are really investing in cryptocurrency there is no need for you to have much idea about it since you're not trading it, I think trading is one of the most complicated issue when it comes into cryptocurrency, how does the juicy field work ?
Yeah trading is not easy for sure , it requires in depth analysis of the coins and their trends over the years. I have bought 2 plants , means invested 100 EUR last week and will get a return of around 150 EUR on September 20. I heard many of them have invested and got paid , and it has got good reviews in the internet. Minimum investment is 50 EUR. It is basically a cannabis crowdfunding project , so they are actually running a legit business.

I am very interested and eager to invest but I do not yet understand the basics of investing and I want to ask How to avoid or find out fraudulent or non-paying investments?
Almost 98% of investment sites that offer high profits are scammers, they work with ponzi schemes, and hyips, so you should avoid them, the easiest and safe way to invest is staking crypto using mobile and desktop wallets or trusted crypto exchanges like Binance. You can also invest by buying shares.

To avoid investment scams, let your heart and mind be as far away from greed as much as possible because that is also one reason people fall for scams
The best way to avoid investment scam is to always investigate before going into any investments and you always make good evaluation about how the business operates.

There are different review site to know if a site is still paying or not , i have once invested on some hyip site but i use hyip monitor to study and check if its a scam or not
The only way to avoid being duped and scammed on the internet is being careful in every thing you do, do not Share your credit card and your bank information anyhow online, and always do research before going for an investment.

Do not deny yourself the benefits of reading reviews and more reviews online about any platform you intend to go into for the purpose of conducting business. It might save you your money at the end of the day

Yeah trading is not easy for sure , it requires in depth analysis of the coins and their trends over the years. I have bought 2 plants , means invested 100 EUR last week and will get a return of around 150 EUR on September 20. I heard many of them have invested and got paid , and it has got good reviews in the internet. Minimum investment is 50 EUR. It is basically a cannabis crowdfunding project , so they are actually running a legit business.
well it might be a nice idea but from my experience most of this thing are not likely to last for a long time that is why I am sceptical,ok what are they doing with the money I am investing in it, are they going into trading or business ?

well it might be a nice idea but from my experience most of this thing are not likely to last for a long time that is why I am sceptical,ok what are they doing with the money I am investing in it, are they going into trading or business ?
They are investing in cannabis industry , this is what I know about them, But they are running successfully from more than a year , so i thought to invest and hopefully I receive the profit.

They are investing in cannabis industry , this is what I know about them, But they are running successfully from more than a year , so i thought to invest and hopefully I receive the profit.
okay I'll check it out and I will also do my own personal research about it to confirm that this is true because I do not invest in anything that is not approved by the government, do you really think the government approve their operation and activities ,?

The question you raised above is a very good one to ponder about as we all face different scam sites these days in our online earning journey. At times it is really difficult to point out a site that is scam but the only guide should be to try and avoid or thread cautiously on any sites offers earnings or returns you feel is too good to be true. It is just my opinion, though. Good luck!

okay I'll check it out and I will also do my own personal research about it to confirm that this is true because I do not invest in anything that is not approved by the government, do you really think the government approve their operation and activities ,?
It depends on the country. If selling weeds and cannabis are prohibited , then you should not invest. They also require you to be at least 21 years old before investing , though there is no kyc procedure yet.

Search well abt this project u wanna invest in and gather mutch infs and make sure to answer this qsts: how long i will earn / how long i have to wait / is it safe and 100% profitable
Being extra careful is the key to always avoid business and investment scam on the internet because they are becoming too rampant nowadays and they always seems real until they scam you.

It depends on the country. If selling weeds and cannabis are prohibited , then you should not invest. They also require you to be at least 21 years old before investing , though there is no kyc procedure yet.
I think all countries have bann the selling of weed and cannabis, in your country don't you think all these things are prohibited ? I can't engage into such because my country has a serious restriction in selling of these products.

To avoid investment scams always, you truly need to be sure you're working with trusted sources for your funds safety, else you'll be making the same mistakes of falling prey again

Profitable investment is one sure way for financial freedom. However, it is the responsibility of one to do his due diligence as regarding where to invest before parting with one's money.

Profitable investment is one sure way for financial freedom. However, it is the responsibility of one to do his due diligence as regarding where to invest before parting with one's money.
Of course, we all want to be involved in profitable investment schemes that will end up with us smiling to the banks. But we still need to do our due diligence before investing

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back