What's new

How can an employer prevent employee theft?

One of the ways that you can put people accountable for the items is by grouping them into very small things of just two or three people to take care of a particular equipment.

One of the ways that you can put people accountable for the items is by grouping them into very small things of just two or three people to take care of a particular equipment.
It is true that when task assigned to members of the organisation and if anything is missing in your jurisdiction, you should be held responsible for it.

Corruption is not peculiar to the three countries alone, it is a general menace and a cankerworm that is eaten deep into the economy of most of the country but it is just more prevalent in the tier 3 Nations.

I guess that corruption is everywhere, but the sad thing is that it is much more common in Tier 3 countries and this is one of the reasons why such countries have a harder time developing themselves. I also live in such country as well and i can understand that.

I guess that corruption is everywhere, but the sad thing is that it is much more common in Tier 3 countries and this is one of the reasons why such countries have a harder time developing themselves. I also live in such country as well and i can understand that.
In the tier-3 countries, corruption is the order of the day and it has become a norm in the society. You can imagine parents encouraging their children to involve in internet frauds.

Corruption is everywhere in the world , and it started from home , in the worship centres ,church and mosques and thats what we take to our various place of work .

In the tier-3 countries, corruption is the order of the day and it has become a norm in the society. You can imagine parents encouraging their children to involve in internet frauds.

Unfortunately, this is a normal thing in many countries. There are many companies that are also being involved in fraud and they are not even registered with the government.

I think you can only reduce but you can't totally stop unless you want to start causing problem for yourself. Even if you install CCTV, there are still some areas that CCTV can't do anything about

The use of CCTV camera is the best so I think it's one of those ways which someone can use to detect and catch theft,you can also use or employ physical security to help you do that

The use of CCTV camera is the best so I think it's one of those ways which someone can use to detect and catch theft,you can also use or employ physical security to help you do that
You have given the best solution to what is on ground because the best way to site theft at work is by putting a CCTV camera somewhere so that I would monitor every nook and cranny of the business.

You have given the best solution to what is on ground because the best way to site theft at work is by putting a CCTV camera somewhere so that I would monitor every nook and cranny of the business.
When you want to totally prevent employees theft you should try as much as possible to install a CCTV camera that will cover up every corners of the business so that you can watch at the comfort of your office.

When you want to totally prevent employees theft you should try as much as possible to install a CCTV camera that will cover up every corners of the business so that you can watch at the comfort of your office.
The only best way of preventing employee theft in this century is to install CCTV cameras throughout the areas of your organisation which will gives the hint on whos is stealing from you .

The only best way of preventing employee theft in this century is to install CCTV cameras throughout the areas of your organisation which will gives the hint on whos is stealing from you .
This is what most of the business is does. There are CCTV cameras installed everywhere to cover up the nooks and cranny of the business and the manager would sit to watch all corners of the business at the comfort of his office.

In this time and age that is the technology used to prevent employees theft most especially if the business is very wide and you need to cover so many areas. The CCTV camera will do all of that.

This is what most of the business is does. There are CCTV cameras installed everywhere to cover up the nooks and cranny of the business and the manager would sit to watch all corners of the business at the comfort of his office.

I think that merely installing CCTV cameras should not be the only thing a company owner must do. There are many things that an owner must do. They must make sure that they do not put valuable items in places where they could get stolen.

I think that merely installing CCTV cameras should not be the only thing a company owner must do. There are many things that an owner must do. They must make sure that they do not put valuable items in places where they could get stolen.
Installing the CCTV camera is definitely one of the ways to curb employees theft. You should also not put or entrust the company's money in the hands of employees.

For someone like me If I employed someone I think that I will install cctv camara to monitor those people activity when they really theft anything I will latar watched the replay and know the person involve in that act

How can an employer prevent employee theft? Employee theft is more common than you would think, and it doesn’t have to be high value, but the value of the products adds up overtime and can effectively have a huge impact on wages and bonuses to other staff members, as well as price hikes being passed to customers. One of the biggest ways to prevent Employee Theft is to install CCTV HD Cameras at all angles of the business, and another common method is to perform random staff searches. Are there any other ways employers can prevent employee theft?
When the employees salary is enough for him he will never face such a scenario, also good relationship between workers and boss will create a honesty among them.

One of the most important way to prevent employees theft is by employing someone with pedigree and this could be done by knowing the background of the staffs that you are employing.
People change from time to time. Someone with pedigree as you say can be become a total stranger in one way or the other. A carefully study should be taken when an employee is working for an employer. Secret CCtv camera could of help .

QR Code must be for every element in the company. If the instrument is defected it should be declared to prevent being sold by the employees for some extra bucks and also this is to prevent thief stocks and softwares like sage paie are essential these days for track the stock and money incoming and outcoming.

Installing the CCTV camera is definitely one of the ways to curb employees theft. You should also not put or entrust the company's money in the hands of employees.

The surprising thing is that many companies spedn money to buy a CCTV camera but they never buy a high-definition camera that could allow them to capture good footages!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back