What's new

How can an employer prevent employee theft?

This is very true. Most of the CCTV cameras are static and it doesn't rotate to capture every angle. I believe business organizations that are capable should always go for the high definition cameras with good footage.

Yes, this is the main issue, but being static is a much smaller issue as compared to having a bad quality when it comes to capturing the scenarios. This is why many criminals couldn't be identified.

Yes, this is the main issue, but being static is a much smaller issue as compared to having a bad quality when it comes to capturing the scenarios. This is why many criminals couldn't be identified.
Bad footage quality can also hamper investigations when analysing CCTV footage. So organizations should try to upgrade their CCTV cameras to the high quality of possible.

Bad footage quality can also hamper investigations when analysing CCTV footage. So organizations should try to upgrade their CCTV cameras to the high quality of possible.

It is quite surprising that we are exploring space, but still we may not be able to install high-quality cameras in order to prevent theft and burglary. This is something that surprises me the most.

It is quite surprising that we are exploring space, but still we may not be able to install high-quality cameras in order to prevent theft and burglary. This is something that surprises me the most.
Well, it might be due to the fact that most business organizations are not financially capable of covering the cost of buying cameras, while some might not even take security measures seriously.

Well, it might be due to the fact that most business organizations are not financially capable of covering the cost of buying cameras, while some might not even take security measures seriously.

I have even seen many big businesses making a really good amount of money, but they are still reluctant to spend money on security. I think that this is why theft is also common in such kind of workplaces.

I have even seen many big businesses making a really good amount of money, but they are still reluctant to spend money on security. I think that this is why theft is also common in such kind of workplaces.
This is one of the problems most businesses have. They are not proactive at all when it comes to security. They only take measures when it is rather too late and this is very bad.

This is one of the problems most businesses have. They are not proactive at all when it comes to security. They only take measures when it is rather too late and this is very bad.

Many business do not care about that. All they care about is making profits. I have seen many such kind of organisations as well. They never even focused on the employee rights.

Many business do not care about that. All they care about is making profits. I have seen many such kind of organisations as well. They never even focused on the employee rights.
Sadly this is the case presently. They are so focused on increasing their profits margin to the extent that they will avoid anything that will incur expenses to the organization.

Sadly this is the case presently. They are so focused on increasing their profits margin to the extent that they will avoid anything that will incur expenses to the organization.

I have worked for such kind of company that used to restrict the rights of many employees. This was a really common thing in that workplace. This is a very big problem in many countries and no one could do anything about it.

I have worked for such kind of company that used to restrict the rights of many employees. This was a really common thing in that workplace. This is a very big problem in many countries and no one could do anything about it.
Employees rights are nothing to write home about. In most organizations, the Human Resources (HR) department barely perform their role objectively.

Employees rights are nothing to write home about. In most organizations, the Human Resources (HR) department barely perform their role objectively.

Many human rights organisations receive a lots of donations from people in here, but they do not do anything. There are many NGOs who tend to work in the city as well who supposedly 'fight' for rights of employees.

Many human rights organisations receive a lots of donations from people in here, but they do not do anything. There are many NGOs who tend to work in the city as well who supposedly 'fight' for rights of employees.
I have heard similar allegations before. There are supposed NGOs who don't perform their objectives but they are merely used as fronts for embezzlement of donations and resources.

Employee theft can also be prevented by hiring a trusted associate as a manager. And if you're the manager of your company, you must ensure you proper auditing before opening and before closing. Cctv is also another effective method.

Trust is the main important aspect of business , and thats the reason why a business owner need to hair trusted workers to his or her organisation to avoid theft .

Trust is the main important aspect of business , and thats the reason why a business owner need to hair trusted workers to his or her organisation to avoid theft .
Employers must always conduct discrete investigations and background checks on employees before they are accepted into the organization. Anybody with a shady reputation shouldn't be accepted into the organization.

One of the most important way to prevent employees theft is by employing someone with pedigree and this could be done by knowing the background of the staffs that you are employing.
The best way one can prevent the theft in the company is to install CCTV camera in the company, so that whatever thing that wants to happen you can see it, that is only way you can prevent thefts from company.

The best way one can prevent the theft in the company is to install CCTV camera in the company, so that whatever thing that wants to happen you can see it, that is only way you can prevent thefts from company.
Very many organizations and workplaces now have CCTV cameras installed in strategic positions in the organization. It has helped to reduce cases of theft and other unwholesome practices by staff.

Very many organizations and workplaces now have CCTV cameras installed in strategic positions in the organization. It has helped to reduce cases of theft and other unwholesome practices by staff.
Yes for one to prevent theft from access in your business or company you have to installed CCTV camera in order to see what is going on on your business, because is very important to very business Man to have such in their business.

The easiest way to avoid theft would be to hire honest employees, but that's really easier said than done. In the absence of that, I think you should make it a point to monitor all financial aspects of you business personally, especially when you have new employees.

Also, it's important that you have a means of identification and a way you can track new employees or their family members in case they turn out to be thieves. Some people hire people they know nothing of and if these employees steal their money, there is no way to track them down.
you can not totally stop employee theft but you can reduce it by the use of technology and proper bookkeeping as this would deter the intended thief from carrying out his operation without hindrance, but you can not totally stop it.

you can not totally stop employee theft but you can reduce it by the use of technology and proper bookkeeping as this would deter the intended thief from carrying out his operation without hindrance, but you can not totally stop it.
In my own opinion, I think everything boils down to the recruitment process.
. The owner must only recruit people who are trustworthy and have good referees who can vouch for them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back