Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Unfortunately, there are many countries in the world that are suffering from poverty. I think that this is due to the fact that majority of the countries are suffering from economical problems caused by global inflation and poor financial policies as well. So, how can a country get rid of poverty?

Unfortunately, there are many countries in the world that are suffering from poverty. I think that this is due to the fact that majority of the countries are suffering from economical problems caused by global inflation and poor financial policies as well. So, how can a country get rid of poverty?
I am sure that there are many countries that are in poverty and I believe that every country has its own natural resource. They can utilize them well and sell to other countries.

The country should focus more of developing and making use of the resources they have than always importing things form other countries. The country should try its best to empower their youths with hand skills than relying on office jobs.

I think it is a very good question, for a country to get out of poverty I think it should stimulate the gross domestic product by creating industries and promoting private work, on the other hand establish strong foreign relations and that can export products abroad that generate good profits, they should also strengthen the educational system to form better individuals, Also here we must mention that corruption is a very big evil that is what generates more poverty so also to erradicate the corruption in the country is a fact to take into account.

A country can reduce poverty by stimulating economic growth to increase growth and expand employment opportunities for the poor, undertaking economic and institutional reforms to enhance efficiency and improve the utilization of resources, prioritizing the basic needs of the poor in nationa development policies.

The key to eradicating poverty from a country is to pay a substantial minimum wage and make it constitutional. Government should also take steps to stimulate the viability of the private sector since they are the ones who would employ and pay good wages / salary to eliminate poverty.

Come to Nigeria, you see how the citizens are deceived by creation of lots of poverty eradication programs which are made to be political.
Surprisingly, most of the incentives meant for the programs would be found in the stocks of the government officials and the Politicians affiliated with them.
The poor citizens would be left to languish in poverty. Yet billions of funds are provided in every year budgets as poverty eradication provisions.

The government has to be sincere that it wants to eradicate poverty. With that established, they should embark on massive empowerment of the people with skills and tools needed for them to be independent. They should encourage local production and export. That way, the citizens would be able to produce and sell viably.

Collaboration between governments, international organizations, civil society, and the private sector is crucial to achieving lasting change. Economic growth and job creation, education and skill development, agricultural development, access to basic services, gender equality and women's empowerment, sustainable development and environmental protection, Good governance and institutional reforms, are ways to achieve getting rid of poverty.

I don't know if we ever could. I think we could get the ball rolling on at least helping get people food, and a place to stay. Poverty will forever be a thing when there are people in power making billions, while we are stuck her dying and suffering from poverty, debt, and so on.

Poverty would be helped if the extremely rich offered up some of their money, or did more to help at the least.

The country needs to invest in education and infrastructure development. When the population is educated, they will contribute to production and management. When the population has access to infrastructures like roads, water, etc. the population will easily create self-employment opportunities. The country also needs to have a liberal policy towards Foreign Direct Investment.

I think it is a very good question, for a country to get out of poverty I think it should stimulate the gross domestic product by creating industries and promoting private work, on the other hand establish strong foreign relations and that can export products abroad that generate good profits, they should also strengthen the educational system to form better individuals, Also here we must mention that corruption is a very big evil that is what generates more poverty so also to erradicate the corruption in the country is a fact to take into account.

A country may need to do many things in order to deal with poverty. For example, a country could try to increase exports and put a limitation on imports. However, this is not the only thing a country must do. A country should also improve its infrastructure as well in order to maintain the economy.

A country may need to do many things in order to deal with poverty. For example, a country could try to increase exports and put a limitation on imports. However, this is not the only thing a country must do. A country should also improve its infrastructure as well in order to maintain the economy.
As you say, there are many things to look at in terms of improving the economic conditions of a country, not only increasing imports, private work, eradicating corruption, or improving infrastructure and education, each country is a world unto itself, and has specific needs, and it can be too intricate to lift a country out of poverty, a thorough study would have to be done by each country to see what can be done, and this is the job of economists.

Personally, I believe that one of the best way a country can actually get rid of poverty is by going deeply into industrialisation. This is something the government can be able to help out in because it is going to provide job opportunities for a lot of people and that is eventually going to increase the GDP of the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back