How can a business owner handle dishonest employees?

Yasir1718

BizNotes
So many organizations in my state have been run down by dishonest employees and it's very disheartening especially if you consider the amount of money the owners invested.

What is the best way to handle dishonest employees?
Yes make money on different internet is very useful for Internet working is very important and earning money is very beneficial for us so you also should work on internet and earn money and enjoy your life

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Any employer with a dishonest employee should not take it kindly with such type of employee because they are going to have the tendency of making your business go through hard times as well for you

cafediscussions

Oliver4smile

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There is only one way forward to settle that, you fire them. If you refuse to fire the worker, then you are trying to jeopardize your own business, they will eventually collapse the business and then they will leave for another place.

Riciakenosha

Keep The Peace đź’‹đź’˘
Verified Poster
BizNotes
First be sure he is dishonest
Then if he is a really good employee give him a test and find out how dishonest he is and he's reasons for being dishonest .What you get out depends on his own motives to which you might consider giving him a second chance .but if he is dishonest for the wrong reasons then you might as well give him the boot

Snazzy001

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The only way to handle dishonest employees is to show them the way out of the company or the organisation because they will keep on causing damages to the profits

Niftyyem

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A dishonest person has no place in the business because such an individual will end up wrecking the business especially if he is put in a sensitive position within the business.

Ezekiel

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A dishonest person is more or less a killer of all time,I can't work with some one who I can't even trust more less in my own company,if I am an employer and I have a dishonest employee,I will advise you and observe you if there is no changes then we are done.i will sack u

Kelly5

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A business owner faced with the unfurtunate presence of a dishonest employee should be thanking his star that he finally cought such an employee. He should relieve the employee from his job immidiately

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The kind of way to handle a dishonest employee is to make sure that he or she doesn't work any more in your business. You don't know if this person have been driving away potential customers from your business even. This is real betrayal

btaliat

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
As an intending business owner, I can even tolerate a worker that is dishonest to me but I can never tolerate the ones that is dishonest to my customers. I will sack him.

Dagm1

Just do it
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The just method you can easily manage deceitful worker is actually through providing difficult sanction, to ensure that they will not attempt attempt being actually deceitful once again, deceit can easily destroy as well as damages the picture of business, therefore hefty sanction is actually the method ahead.

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
If the dishonest employees are much then it will be very difficult. You should try to create a plan that makes sure they do not cheat successful or employ a tough manager.

Abigael

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The just method you can easily manage deceitful worker is actually through providing difficult sanction, to ensure that they will not attempt attempt being actually deceitful once again, deceit can easily destroy as well as damages the picture of business, therefore hefty sanction is actually the method ahead.
That is right. In fact having such a sanction will make the workers fear committing such a mistake. So you prevent dishonesty before it happens.

tuna89

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
According to human resource experience, some dishonest workers are sent off while some are sent on trainings on work and public ethics while some are demoted. As for me, with respect to the graveness of the dishonesty, I can give last chance, if it occurs again then off he goes

Shigobad2020

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A dishonest person is more or less a killer of all time,I can't work with some one who I can't even trust more less in my own company,if I am an employer and I have a dishonest employee,I will advise you and observe you if there is no changes then we are done.i will sack u
Sanctioning a dishonest employee is the best way because all they care about is their own pocket and how to loot and embezzle the company fund, so its better to sack the straight away.

btaliat

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Someone can first call him to know the reason for being dishonest. And after this, if there is no change, then there can be termination of appointment of such a worker