How Blog Commenting Can Help in SEO

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Blog commenting can actually help in the SEO of your blog or website. Not only have a lot of comments on your blog improves your rank in SERP but leaving a comment on other blogs/websites, especially on a related niche will also be highly beneficial.
How comments on your posts help your website
You have written 1000 word article, your article drives a lot of comment, let say you get 50 comments. Let say, each comment is 20 words, now the word count of the entire comment is 1000 words. The total word count on your page is 2000 words. Since google likes long content, your article is likely to be ranked higher.
How commenting on other blog helps
When you leave comments on other blogs, you also have an option to share your link. When you leave a comment on 50 blogs, you share your website link on 50 blogs. Now 50 websites are pointing towards your blog. You get traffic as well as improve website rank.

the blog can be content on a page. Content on a page is indexed by Google. If a link is on a page, that link becomes part of Google's analysis of SEO.Therefore, you can leave a block with your link and have that linked indexed by Google, thus counting as a benefit to your SEO.

Blog commenting can actually help in the SEO of your blog or website. Not only have a lot of comments on your blog improves your rank in SERP but leaving a comment on other blogs/websites, especially on a related niche will also be highly beneficial.
How comments on your posts help your website
You have written 1000 word article, your article drives a lot of comment, let say you get 50 comments. Let say, each comment is 20 words, now the word count of the entire comment is 1000 words. The total word count on your page is 2000 words. Since google likes long content, your article is likely to be ranked higher.
How commenting on other blog helps
When you leave comments on other blogs, you also have an option to share your link. When you leave a comment on 50 blogs, you share your website link on 50 blogs. Now 50 websites are pointing towards your blog. You get traffic as well as improve website rank.
That sounds good, that google rate comments made via blog site so high. That's why some site always urge visitors to drop their comments in the commentary box. The funny part of it, is that, they will add please to it. So that you leave your reviews about what they published. Thanks for enlightening me about this idea.

I always thought that they are only meant for questions and answers, since they give ideas for the new visitors, thanks for your useful replies guys

Commenting is not the biggest component of the SEO. But commenting brings you traffic if the owner of another blog and their members find value in your content. And you can definitely use that to establish yourself. A lot of folks make use of the blog commenting for the traffic and the attraction purpose so you can consider that as an option for traffic.

Blog commenting is one of the best ways to make traffic on a blog or website. Different search engine even tag this as white hat techniques for you to rank your blog on search engine. For you to do this effectively, you need to find top ranking blog In your niche and start commenting on there post, with this you will rank well

Due to spam most authority websites are disabled their comment section. Most of these websites prefer more engagement on their social media handles to have more blog comment.

The reason is because they have to vet blog comments from time to time before approving. Using blog comment to drive traffic to your websites has become obsolete.

Exactly! Honestly speaking after I read your explanation on how comment improve the search engine optimization of blog, I am forced to put your teaching into practice. But, the problem is, most visitors come around read and go without leaving a comment. How then can we make them comment?

I have been blogging since 2010, based on my experience I can tell blog commenting does not help much in terms of seo or traffic. I will give you reasons. Unless you leave a good length comment and good quality comment, the blog owner will delete your comment, even if they don't delete your comment, they may delete the link you have shared. Even when your comment and link are not deleted, the link is nofollow, thus it does not pass link juice,so search engine do no value nofollow link much.

You can build backlinks through blog commenting because you have an option to share your link on your comment. If you comment on 100 websites, you have built 100 backlinks. Backlinks play major role in site ranking, as well as DA and PA.

I know posting long contents as a blogger with sensible meaning which will make your audience always want to come back to the site to see more of the educative post could attract a lot of traffic to your site but I don't know it could do more.

I have always understood that blog commenting helps to point traffic to your own blog if you're just starting out and looking for traffic.. but most authority blog owners are no longer helping matters. Some of them could delete your comment or remove your link from the comment; except you have made exceptional sense in your comment.

I will share my experience as a website owner. I have over a dozen websites, and I receive over 50 comments on my websites every day. Comments are held in moderation to check spam. If I don't approve comments, they will not appear publicly. I delete comments that are not good, i delete links that look suspicions. Normally, I will be approving only 4-5 comments per day.

Thank you for sharing this information about comments that can improve the SEO of the site. Most of what I have been reading about comments are the comments that you post on another site. When readers get interested then they click on your profile to see the link of your website which would result in added traffic to your site. But regarding the comments posted on your site they are like added contents that the search engines would give it priority.

That sounds good, that google rate comments made via blog site so high. That's why some site always urge visitors to drop their comments in the commentary box. The funny part of it, is that, they will add please to it. So that you leave your reviews about what they published. Thanks for enlightening me about this idea.

It is all about the keywords targeting most times especially as blogs depend on such comments to drive enough traffic to the website. What I have noticed blog owners don't accept is spamming their websites with unrelated comments.

It is all about the keywords targeting most times especially as blogs depend on such comments to drive enough traffic to the website. What I have noticed blog owners don't accept is spamming their websites with unrelated comments.
Yeah, its all about keyword targeting, to get what is expected to drive traffic to the blog site. I know some bloggers solicit for comments, sometimes they even demand bot comments. That isn't corresponding with the topic that it's been displayed.

I hear that link you share on the blog comment are no follow links. If the links are no follow links, how can these links provide value for your website. Blog comments may drive traffic but the point is the site where you leave comnents must be already ranking high.

I don't think blog commenting can help you in SEO beause links on blog comments are no follow links. No follow links do not help in search engine ranking. However, you can get traffic through blog commenting.

Quality commenting on blog site can actually help a blog to rank on Google search as this quality commence can contain search keywords that will direct traffic to that website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back