What's new

How are you making money from freelancing website?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
It is very important to ensure that you make money on freelancing sites because it is the website that will allow you make a decent money but you need a professional level experience and you need to build an attractive portfolio to gain jobs

Yes, you are right. It is good to take advantage of these freelance sites. Especially if you have the prerequisite skills required. Equally important is to build a strong profile that showcases your skills and experience. This includes writing a compelling headline, creating a professional-looking profile picture, and providing a detailed description of your expertise and services.

It's also important to build a portfolio that showcases your best work. You can include samples of past projects you've completed or links to your personal website or blog. This will help potential clients get a sense of your style and capabilities.

Once you have a strong profile and portfolio, you can start bidding on projects that match your skills and interests. When submitting a proposal, make sure to personalize it to the specific project and client. Highlight your relevant experience and provide examples of how you can help the client achieve their goals.

It's also important to be responsive and communicative with clients throughout the project. This will help build trust and establish a positive relationship, which can lead to repeat business and referrals.

Overall, making money on freelancing websites takes time and effort, but with a strong profile, portfolio, and bidding strategy, you can find success and build a thriving freelance career
It is very important to ensure that you make money on freelancing sites because it is the website that will allow you make a decent money but you need a professional level experience and you need to build an attractive portfolio to gain jobs

Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online these days. And a lot of persons are going into freelancing. The problem with freelancing is that the competition is pretty touch so most persons tend to run away from freelancing due to the high competition.

Currently, i'm not working on any freelancing sites and so, i don't earn from them. I agree with you that it's very necessary for a freelancer to create an attractive portfolio in order to earn on freelancing sites.

Currently, I am not using any freelancing websites. However, in the past I was making money on Upwork and SEO Clerks. I made money as a writer, marketer, SEO consultant and web designer.

I have account with many freelancing platforms but I have not made money from anyone of them due to some reason. I joined those platform as a writer and after trying in vain to get sell big for more than 2 month, I abaddon those websites.

Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online these days. And a lot of persons are going into freelancing. The problem with freelancing is that the competition is pretty touch so most persons tend to run away from freelancing due to the high competition.
Yeah, there are a lot of freelancers on the internet and this has made competition to be very high. it is not very difficult for so many people to succeed in different freelancing platforms because of the level of competition. But it is possible if you're dedicated enough.

To make money from freelancing website, Then your need the be extremely skilled, and also consistent with your works.
The only way to get better clients in freelancing website is to have great portfolios and also better ratings.

I am not active on any freelancing sites. If I was, I would offer writing as a service there. That is what I am thinking of starting to do. Though I am not so good at writing long articles, plus I will also need to learn some important formats and generally all skills in writing.

Yeah, there are a lot of freelancers on the internet and this has made competition to be very high. it is not very difficult for so many people to succeed in different freelancing platforms because of the level of competition. But it is possible if you're dedicated enough.
The competitions are very high and it is always hard for new users of the platform to get jobs. They get jobs based on reputations and some of them do not have it.

The competitions are very high and it is always hard for new users of the platform to get jobs. They get jobs based on reputations and some of them do not have it.
Many people who make money from freelancing platforms are very much experienced and have been there for a while. But it is also possible for a newbie to succeed but it requires time and consistency.

I used to be very active at freelancing sites I like what I'm doing so I really liked it however after some I got less and less jobs and I lost motivation I needed to work for hours for only one job so I don't freelance anymore

Many people who make money from freelancing platforms are very much experienced and have been there for a while. But it is also possible for a newbie to succeed but it requires time and consistency.
A newbie needs to be consistent but I understand the fact that a lot of people tend to give up when they are not getting money or getting gigs which is supposed to be motivating them

A newbie needs to be consistent but I understand the fact that a lot of people tend to give up when they are not getting money or getting gigs which is supposed to be motivating them
Yeah, right. Consistency and persistence is key with online earning. But most people get discouraged easily, not knowing that a little patience would go a long way in making them achieve all the best.

Well, it is important and necessary that newbies are taught that making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme. They need to exercise patience because of level of competition in freelancing platforms.

Yeah, right. Consistency and persistence is key with online earning. But most people get discouraged easily, not knowing that a little patience would go a long way in making them achieve all the best.
I understand how it feels to create an account on freelancing platforms and you are not getting gigs. You're surely going to get discouraged but it is not advisable to stop

As I learned from freelancing, the only thing that you need is a portfolio because with a portfolio you will be able to attract more clients and represent yourself a professional writer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back