What's new

How Are You Generating Traffic For Your Website/Blog Right Now?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I think that there are various different ways you could generate traffic from your website quite easily. However, I think that many people usually use a specific kind of technique to generate massive amounts of traffic on their website. What are the techniques you are using to generate traffic currently?

I think that there are various different ways you could generate traffic from your website quite easily. However, I think that many people usually use a specific kind of technique to generate massive amounts of traffic on their website. What are the techniques you are using to generate traffic currently?
I don't have a website currently even though I intend to have one in the nearest future.
But I believe that posting of quality contents in the website would attract significant amount of traffic.

I have 20 websites, some of my websites are generating really good traffic therefore are earning well from advertising, however, some of my websites do not have a lot of traffic so there are not earning well.

I don't have a website currently, but I want to use SEO to generate traffic when I start doing it. This is the best way to cut costs of marketing when building a blog.

one of the method i am using to get traffic and it has been very effective is by running ads on Facebook, so far i have been getting the desire result but it is also expensive especially when you are starting out, seeing there is no revenue source.

There is no other two ways of generating traffic to the website other than backlinks building and also writing high-quality content . You must ensuring that your content SEO friendly if you are able to do all of this, then you will generate reasonable traffic.

I don't have a website currently even though I intend to have one in the nearest future.
But I believe that posting of quality contents in the website would attract significant amount of traffic.
I also do not have a website now because I don't know how to get a lot of traffic and that is the major thing that is discouraging me from having a website. It may be hard to get traffic

To be sincere am using social media to get traffic right now and it's the best for me I also leverage on blogs and forum signature,but email marketing and see indexing are some of the best way which am using now to drive traffic

I also do not have a website now because I don't know how to get a lot of traffic and that is the major thing that is discouraging me from having a website. It may be hard to get traffic
Yeah that's true, if you don't know how to gain traffic I don't think you can earn money from the website, what you are using the website for is very important, posting quality content's with also help.

Yeah that's true, if you don't know how to gain traffic I don't think you can earn money from the website, what you are using the website for is very important, posting quality content's with also help.
This is why it is advisable to learn how to get traffics. You need to learn about the things that you post too because there are some things that we post and it will be very captivating

This is why it is advisable to learn how to get traffics. You need to learn about the things that you post too because there are some things that we post and it will be very captivating
That's true, if you have that knowledge on how to gain traffics you can earn a decent amount of money, I believe if you have a quality content's it will attract a lot of people.

That's true, if you have that knowledge on how to gain traffics you can earn a decent amount of money, I believe if you have a quality content's it will attract a lot of people.
This is true we and it is why I always advise writers to work on themselves instead of trying to find traffic at first. They need to make sure that they are making good write up.

This is true we and it is why I always advise writers to work on themselves instead of trying to find traffic at first. They need to make sure that they are making good write up.
Yes, that's just it, just do anything you are ok with an something that will earn you money, if you are working online you need to have a lot of experience before you can earn.

There are several ways to create traffic to a website or blog, including writing high-quality articles for other websites and putting a link back to your own, which can help enhance your visibility and drive traffic.

At the moment I am doing a few things to help generate traffic on my site and I have seen that it is working somewhat which is amazing. I have been increasing backlinks that I have by becoming an active member on other forums and if they allow, advertising my forums in my signature and also in my profile which helps with backlinks. Also, adding my forums to link directories as well I have noticed helps a lot to increase backlinks to my forums.

Another method I am using is creating unique and high-quality content on my forum to help with search engine rankings which also helps with my traffic. I am also sharing things from my forums to social media and marketing my site that way as well to help bring traffic to my forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back