What's new

How are you coping with inflation?

How do we deal with inflation? We deal with inflation by dealing with our finances, reducing our wants and going for the less expensive substitutes. For example going for a car of #750,000, than going for a car of 2million. Reducing your food bulkiness.

Well inflation is not something that you can cope with but rather you just try to go by it because nothing really seems to get better.

Sometimes it depends on the kind of business you do but almost all are affected.

However, the problem with investing during the recession is you do not have enough money as you are already coping with a high cost of living. Well, I am talking about myself.

Well inflation is not something that you can cope with but rather you just try to go by it because nothing really seems to get better.

Sometimes it depends on the kind of business you do but almost all are affected.
Fair point. Inflation is really frustrating.
However, the problem with investing during the recession is you do not have enough money as you are already coping with a high cost of living. Well, I am talking about myself.
This makes sense. It’s really a hard situation to be in, and I can actually relate.

It's a good time to analyze where I often spend my money, and eliminate some of my non-essential expenses, or replace some of my cost with affordable alternatives.

During the inflation, not just the businesses, even the individuals go into financial crisis as the value of money will go down, therefore, it is not easy to start investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back