What's new

How are you coping with inflation?

It is very true, especially in the country I'm in. But I'm able to live without any problems irrespective of the inflation by investing the money I receive from my online jobs. I also buy treasury bills aside my savings which also earns me something at the end of a month.
you have your life really well planned, good for you. most of us did not see this inflation coming and where not prepared for it as much as we should, but thanks be to God, we are still surviving.

you have your life really well planned, good for you. most of us did not see this inflation coming and where not prepared for it as much as we should, but thanks be to God, we are still surviving.
Oh yeah by God's grace, everything is working out perfectly well for me and I suggest that most people should also try out with these kinds of ways to be able to cope with the current inflation.

This is a true statement. I saw a report by JP Morgan, a top economic analyst, which explained that the United States is likely to go into a recession by the middle of 2023. You can imagine the impact this would have on global economies

When the United States suffers from recession, many other countries also suffer. This is because United States increase the interest rates and this could increase the value of dollar in return.

When the United States suffers from recession, many other countries also suffer. This is because United States increase the interest rates and this could increase the value of dollar in return.
This is a great assertion. The United States is the beacon of the world’s economy and so, any negative occurrences will definitely have an impact on the financial structure of other countries.

This is a great assertion. The United States is the beacon of the world’s economy and so, any negative occurrences will definitely have an impact on the financial structure of other countries.

The current raise in the interest rates have made many issues for many investors. Having said that, there are many people who are waiting for the federal reserve to make good policies and stop increasing the interest rates.

The current raise in the interest rates have made many issues for many investors. Having said that, there are many people who are waiting for the federal reserve to make good policies and stop increasing the interest rates.
I understand your point. The interest rates are at an all-time high and the economic signs are not looking good in this regard. I also think that the governments can definitely help to reduce these rates, though.

I understand your point. The interest rates are at an all-time high and the economic signs are not looking good in this regard. I also think that the governments can definitely help to reduce these rates, though.

There will come a time when the government will stop increasing the interest rates because I do not think that they could continue to grow interest rates for a long period of time. What do you think?

There will come a time when the government will stop increasing the interest rates because I do not think that they could continue to grow interest rates for a long period of time. What do you think?
I do think there is a maximum threshold when it comes to interest rates, otherwise the standard of living will be too high for the masses. However, this does depend on the government's willingness to decrease it.

I do think there is a maximum threshold when it comes to interest rates, otherwise the standard of living will be too high for the masses. However, this does depend on the government's willingness to decrease it.

When it comes to federal Reserve, they have a specific term and policy, as far as I think. This is why they have a specific threshold for sure. I think that they can also increase that threshold when they want.

When it comes to federal Reserve, they have a specific term and policy, as far as I think. This is why they have a specific threshold for sure. I think that they can also increase that threshold when they want.
I think that this is absolutely the case, and their ability to increase the rate of interest is worrying financially. We just have to hope that the Federal Reserve are able to limit the increasing interest rates

I think that this is absolutely the case, and their ability to increase the rate of interest is worrying financially. We just have to hope that the Federal Reserve are able to limit the increasing interest rates

The U.S has been increasing interest rates and I think that this definitely has a huge impact on the global, economy. I have noticed that things have become pretty expensive in my country since the U.S has increased interest rates.

The U.S has been increasing interest rates and I think that this definitely has a huge impact on the global, economy. I have noticed that things have become pretty expensive in my country since the U.S has increased interest rates.
Definitely, I share your sentiment. The interest rates have shot up dramatically, which has translated to the increase in prices of goods and services, undoubtedly making the standard of living even harder.

Definitely, I share your sentiment. The interest rates have shot up dramatically, which has translated to the increase in prices of goods and services, undoubtedly making the standard of living even harder.

This increase in interest rates is causing much issues for many people. An increase in Interest rates causes the economy of other countries to tumble in a really awful manner.

Inflation is one of the major crisis that affect the economy. So in order for me to cope with inflation I rather put on my account how to spend my money necessary to avoid difficulty

Inflation affects our finances and our capabilities to buy something or strictly follow a budget.
How are you coping up?
The only people that are coping with inflation is the people that have farms. Farming is the only way to tackle inflation at any circumstances because there's no money in circulation.

There is absolutely nothing we can do about it except the government are willing to stop it. But in as much as the government does not really care we don't have any other option than to work hard and have more money to be able to balance everything perfectly.

Personally I believe there are some natural instincts that you or a business owner can not do without it. I have been trying to since I understand that alot of business have been affected alot.

There is absolutely nothing we can do about it except the government are willing to stop it. But in as much as the government does not really care we don't have any other option than to work hard and have more money to be able to balance everything perfectly.

Yes, we cannot deal with inflation at all. There are many people who have a fixed amount of salaries and when inflation increases, their salaries do not get increased.

Yes, we cannot deal with inflation at all. There are many people who have a fixed amount of salaries and when inflation increases, their salaries do not get increased.
Seriously , that is just one of the reason it is necessary for us to have a business even if we have opportunity to work for the government . salary does not necessarily make us rich.

Well, I am spending more and more on food it seems and I am able to save less to put toward a house. I am looking into options for "rent to own" and I will have to see if I can take that approach because as of now, my wife and I can't afford to live in a safe area. We can afford to live in areas where crime rates are high but since she stays home and works from home, neither of us will feel safe doing that.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back