What's new

How are the bus drivers like in your country?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
In my country the bus drivers may be or very late or very early or just on time. They usually get to the station before they are supposed to and lets say they are not the most fair people you could meet. They can be angry people or inpatient people, they may skip your station or park before their station's spot.. and etcetera..
I get that their job can be stressing or annoying but they have chose it and they have to deal with people respectfully and do their job just like they would expect from other bus drivers to act...
Now yes of course not every bus driver is like that I am telling that simply out of my experience and out of many cases I have experienced.
So what about you? How are your country's bus drivers?

In my country the bus drivers may be or very late or very early or just on time. They usually get to the station before they are supposed to and lets say they are not the most fair people you could meet. They can be angry people or inpatient people, they may skip your station or park before their station's spot.. and etcetera..
I get that their job can be stressing or annoying but they have chose it and they have to deal with people respectfully and do their job just like they would expect from other bus drivers to act...
Now yes of course not every bus driver is like that I am telling that simply out of my experience and out of many cases I have experienced.
In my country, bus drivers are the most busy people and they always have something to talk about even early in the morning. They get angry quickly and sometimes end up fighting with passengers.

They are rude and condescending

Bus drivers in my country there are not reliable, they used to smoke marijuana and alcohol before they start driving early in the morning, this make them to misbehave to elderly and people generally.

Drivers in my country are mostly not educated, I am talking about public drivers not organization or private driver's who where employed. Public drivers can some times be very insensitive, driving careless.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back