What's new

How are mobile apps made to run on different OS?

adazeez1995

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a question to ask, how are mobile apps made to run on different os?
Take for example, I know android apps are built with java and apple objective C. Does it mean that xender app have to be "rebuilt" with objective C to run on android. Pls forgive my ignorance, I am still coming up

To make apps (mobile apps, I think you mean) for different OS's(I think you mean the different OS's on each phone),(assumption: that you're coding it from scratch) you learn a programming language first, then proceed to learn how to make apps for a particular OS.

As we know Cross-Platform App Development is the way of creating mobile applications in such a way that they can be run on various platforms. developers like such a development because in this, programming is done only once and the app is supported by Android, iOS or Windows.

Mobile device manufacturers bring devices based on a variety of platforms and OS’s to cater to various user segments giving rise to a number of Mobile OS and Application platforms. A Mobile OS manages the hardware and software resources of a mobile device similar to a computer OS. Some OS platforms cover the entire range of the software stack while others may only include the lower levels.

Their are some applications that the developers when developing it from the scratch design in a way that it will be compatible with all devices. While there are some that only work on a particular device alone.

Mobile application are designed to run on different operating system due to the fact that they used different programming language and then covert it to that of different operating system they will be needing it for. This is not a rocket science. If you know more about coding or programming then it will be easy for you

i don't think that a whole remake should be done, but the conversion might be possible, so the app can get compatible with the two of the operating systems without remaking it for each operating system instead

I am also interested in this topic because I once had plans to learn coding apps. Even if I am not into apps anymore I am still curious how an app could run on different operating system. My guess is a converter at the beginning of the app that it checks what OS is used by the browser. The app will switch to the defined OS in the codes. That is just my speculation because I don't think that you have to code an app for each of the existing operating system of the mobile.

All apps targeted toward a particular mobile platform are known as native apps. Therefore, an app intended for Apple device does not run in Android devices. As a result, most businesses develop apps for multiple platforms.

To make apps (mobile apps, I think you mean) for different OS's(I think you mean the different OS's on each phone),(assumption: that you're coding it from scratch) you learn a programming language first, then proceed to learn how to make apps for a particular OS. Typically, you purchase a book (look online for good recommendations) and start from there. You can also find tons of online resource about coding basics, and mobile app development.

Development is the way of creating mobile applications in such a way that they can be run on various platforms.Even if I am not into apps anymore I am still curious how an app could run on different operating system.

Simple they have created applications for a certain platform, but if they planned to run it in different operating system I guess they just have to change some other things for it to run on a different operating system. But I have heard about Cross Development, maybe it has something to deal with it?

Native apps are usually built by a developer in the specific language necessary for the desired platform. These apps are downloaded from the respective app store to the device and are stored in the device's memory, making them ready for use at the click of the icon.

Take for example, I know android apps are built with java and apple objective C. Does it mean that xender app have to be "rebuilt" with objective C to run on android. Pls forgive my ignorance, I am still coming up
I think it is all basically about how the apps are coded. I believe coding An android application will be totally different from coding an OS application, android application uses akp as the extension while OS doesn't... same as Java app which are coded using Java programming language.

I am a consumer of the product and all the services rendered. I have never for ones thought of creating any app and so, I have never attempted to learn any programming language other than the Q-basic I was thought in school. I don't see myself as a programmer

To make mobile app run on different is then you have to learn code scratch which is very important within it it is impossible like xender runs on different is but what do you think does that . I am a consumer it the production and all the services rendered I have never thought creating an app and os but now I think I can that why I like bizdustry thank you bizdustry.

As we know Cross-Platform App Development is the way of creating mobile applications in such a way that they can be run on various platforms. developers like such a development because in this, programming is done only once and the app is supported by Android, iOS or Windows.
I don't know how this thing works but I love seeing people who knows about it all I know is to buy phone and use anything window iOS or anything hardware I don't know anything about
But I think this I think phone and other computer must have been created to work on different iOS and window properly therefore is left for food engineers the reserve which one is good for us to use

Their are some applications that the developers when developing it from the scratch design in a way that it will be compatible with all devices. While there are some that only work on a particular device alone.

Native apps are usually built by a developer in the specific language necessary for the desired platform. These apps are downloaded from the respective app store to the device and are stored in the device's memory, making them ready for use at the click of the icon

Mobile application are intended to run on various working framework because of the way that they utilized distinctive programming language and afterward incognito it to that of various working framework they will require it for. This isn't an advanced science. On the off chance that you find out about coding or programming, at that point it will be simple for you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back