What's new

House or land?

I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?
Well , I think people will prefer to buy house as they easily rent out the house to generate income from it. Buying land is suitable for people who are not yet ready to build but have money for land .

Well land isn't as expensive as a property and a land could also be used for different purposes so that could be easier to sell for an agent, also location would also matter a bit

Any real estate property is simply profitable long time or short time. Land has benefits too just as housing project. You can use them for variety of purposes and drive steady income if we are wise enough to investing into each.

I have pondered on this question for a while now, i dont seem to get the answer on my own, so i have realized that getting out of my head and letting people's opinion of it will be very beneficial.
The question is between house and land, which is more easier to sell off as an agent?
I think land is still easier to sell because an average person can afford a land compare to housing. An average person can't afford housing....

Both of them are good options, I don't think any of them is easier to sell. I think you can combine both, I feel like houses are the better option though.

Well , I think people will prefer to buy house as they easily rent out the house to generate income from it. Buying land is suitable for people who are not yet ready to build but have money for land .
Well the only thing that they will discourage people from buying land would be the fact that buying land without developing it is quite risky and this part of the world because there are so many things that may mitigate against stores policy so therefore they will prefer buying house whereby they can easily generate income from renting them out.

Well the only thing that they will discourage people from buying land would be the fact that buying land without developing it is quite risky and this part of the world because there are so many things that may mitigate against stores policy so therefore they will prefer buying house whereby they can easily generate income from renting them out.
That's exactly my point. It is better to buy a land with a structure in it through which the new owner will have a source of income to replace the money spent on buying the land

Actually there is no way you can I have a house without first of all buy a land. So actually both land and house is very important in real estate.

As a an estate agent , i beleieve both land and house are good business in selling but probably people buys lands more than they buy houses simply because most people prefer building their houses themselves.

Actually there is no way you can I have a house without first of all buy a land. So actually both land and house is very important in real estate.
When you say house or land that means the choice is between a house and lot against land. You are right with your statement but you should not take everything literally. You can only say a house that needs a land if you had seen a house that is floating in the air. Pardon me for this reply to your comment because your comment is quite amiss with the topic.

Selling a land is much more easier these days because a lot of people are more interested in buying a land than an already made property,if I'm the one i will be going to land because land is much more easier to sell depending on my location.

Yes, when you build in a developed settlement it is by far better off than investing your funds to build in an underdeveloped settlement.
Most times depend on the individual whether to buy a house or to buy a land however one can buy a land and put up his dream structure in the land why those who don't want stress will go for already made house.

Most times depend on the individual whether to buy a house or to buy a land however one can buy a land and put up his dream structure in the land why those who don't want stress will go for already made house.
You're simply right. Those who doesn't want stress in their life building from the scratch can simply go for the already made.

Both are easier but I would definitely go for land in a long way .It's actually easier to sell a land than to sell a house actually . Selling of houses actually requires you to check the building infrastructure and ensure all materials are original.

Both are easier but I would definitely go for land in a long way .It's actually easier to sell a land than to sell a house actually . Selling of houses actually requires you to check the building infrastructure and ensure all materials are original.
Land acquisition can be carried out faster than selling your house. At times it depends on the realtor in position of negotiating a deal for the seller. If the realtor has connections it can attract quick sell of any property at the right price.

Depending on my location people are much more interested to buy land more than they will want to buy a house because everyone here are trying to build their own houses and some of them do not want to buy an already built building.

Any real estate property is simply profitable long time or short time. Land has benefits too just as housing project. You can use them for variety of purposes and drive steady income if we are wise enough to investing into each.
I agree that an ordinary real estate property increases in value as years go buy. I said ordinary because there are properties that are not ordinary like one that is constructed by the cliff or very near the coastline that gets flooded during high tide. There are many houses here like that.

I agree that an ordinary real estate property increases in value as years go buy. I said ordinary because there are properties that are not ordinary like one that is constructed by the cliff or very near the coastline that gets flooded during high tide. There are many houses here like that.
Okay, I understand what you're saying dear. Houses are built differently just as humans are made differently. The more beautiful and catchy attracts people seeking for it.

Both are easier to sell off but depending on the real estate individual doing the marketing. He might just be somebody who likes selling houses more than lands

Well I live in the city (Genova - Italia), and in my neighborhood, nowadays, the houses are difficult to sell and at low prices. That said, I live in Italy, but I don't know how houses are valued in the country where you live.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back