Not open for further replies.

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
who here is the father who is just at home and taking care of their children besides also working from home? nothing I just asked. I just realized that it is really difficult to take care of children, especially since I am not used to it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well....it's not a big deal to take care of children....it's just that men feel it's a woman's duty....so they overlook and when an avenue to do that surfaces....they start lamenting... I look forward to house- husband becoming the new normal.....

Haha lol, I am not among those so far. But i observed in neighbors, a man do this at home. His wife left them 4 years ago and from then he is taking care of his childrens.
Yes it is too difficult for him or for any man ho is not used to this type of things. But he had to do and now his children became older so now he is satisfied.

I don't think it is much of a huge deal if you know how to do some basic house things. I feel if your wife has a job that takes her out of the house for a while it is only fair you take up that role. On the flip side, it give you an opportunity to bond with your children. So I would suggest you enjoy the moment as much as you can.

The word household husband is quite a very degrading name to a man because a man being the caregiver in the house is every man's greatest nightmare in life. This is so because that man is probably going through a very tough time in his life and even need a good level of support to get over it instead of him being mocked.

it is very difficult to her house husband most times we have housewife because the husband do go to work why do why stay home and take care of kids but when the opposite is the case then I will say this is a kind of family drastic situation.

In the aspects of working from home I see nothing bad in that, but you taking care of the children when the wife is there I don't think it's a good idea.

wow that will sound funny of such husband who have turned himself in to a woman office thou it depends if he owns a good business that earned him alot even without his presence.

who here is the father who is just at home and taking care of their children besides also working from home? nothing I just asked. I just realized that it is really difficult to take care of children, especially since I am not used to it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes it's quite difficult, I'm happy when men are in the position of the woman because most times they look at us like we aren't doing anything until the tables are turned then they see how hard it is!

That's why we have wives, those wives are take care of the children or you better take them to the nannies to manage while you work to earn money to provide your family needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back