What's new

House costs are expected to drop this fall but interest rates will rise?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am not too familiar with the housing market but I know as someone looking to buy a house, the standard interest rates for good credit have gone up nearly 3% in a year and a half. I would expect it to go up even more once the house prices come back down. Does anyone know what is going on? This is within the US.

I am not too familiar with the housing market but I know as someone looking to buy a house, the standard interest rates for good credit have gone up nearly 3% in a year and a half. I would expect it to go up even more once the house prices come back down. Does anyone know what is going on? This is within the US.

United States has increased the interest rates and we can see how it has been impacting the economy of the world. I am not sure about rates of houses, but the cryptocurrency market has certainly dropped.

United States has increased the interest rates and we can see how it has been impacting the economy of the world. I am not sure about rates of houses, but the cryptocurrency market has certainly dropped.
Everything with value has dropped... gold, land, etc. and I am getting to a point where I believe this was intentional. A lot of wealthy people want to keep the wealth and power to themselves. I see Blackrock/Blackstone buying up houses left and right, they are making moves in Canada now as well.

Everything with value has dropped... gold, land, etc. and I am getting to a point where I believe this was intentional. A lot of wealthy people want to keep the wealth and power to themselves. I see Blackrock/Blackstone buying up houses left and right, they are making moves in Canada now as well.

The value has dropped due to the fact that Federal Reserve is in action and they have been increasing the rates. This has caused a major impact on the prices of commodity including oil and Bitcoin as well.

OH really, I didn't know this thing like that . Thank you for enlighten me and I hope that many people are out there who doesn't know of this message. I gotta share this post.

I don't know about the correlation between interest rate hikes and the cost of buying a house.
But the truth is ,the interest rates hikes has caused alot of financial troubles.

Everything with cost has dropped... Gold, land, etc. And I am getting to a degree in which I agree with this was intentional. A lot of rich people want to preserve the wealth and energy to themselves.

Inflation can actually do a lot of damage to a country and you cannot be able to blame anybody with this and the government just have to increase interest rate to balance it out.

Due to an increase in the interest rates, many people will certainly have much harder time getting loans and have difficulty paying the loans back due to increase in interest rates.

This isn't really something good. You'd expect the reverse to be the case for those who actually have good credit ratings like you just pointed out. I'll not be too happy if I was a citizen now.

We can observe how the United States' increase in interest rates has affected the global economy.
House prices may have decreased, but I'm not sure about cryptocurrency prices.

We can observe how the United States' increase in interest rates has affected the global economy.
House prices may have decreased, but I'm not sure about cryptocurrency prices.

The fact of the matter is that interest rates shall increase even more because they believe that they could supposedly make the economy so strong by raising the interest rates. this is what the federal reserve believes.

The housing market has been hurting since the pandemic started and I imagine it will only get worse in the coming months and years.

Many people believe that high interest rates helps to stop inflation. However, this is a huge misconception. Interest rates actually have a really huge bad effect on the economy of poor countries.

I only know that they are facing some crisis at the moment in the United States which is mostly about housing but I believe that things will be fine after a while

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back