Hours with the highest volatility in Forex

Tienda

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....

There is nothing like most volatile hour in forex, instead you say most volatile currencies
As for the cross rates, GBP/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, and GBP/JPY are the pairs with thehighest volatility. All of them move on average for more than 100 points per day. CAD/CHF, EUR/CHF, AUD/CHF and CHF/JPY are the less volatility Forex pairs among the cross rates.

The early hours of any trading day is usually very volatile, I have seen enough to make this claim. Then Mondays are particularly hostile too as big news from the weekend always affect trades. Friday is also volatile since some persons would be trying to make quick profits for the weekend.

We are not able to predict the exact time when the volatility in the markets will be very high at a certain time.
But nevertheless we know that there are moments of greater volatility Forex trading where we can take advantage of the market situation and the speed with which it moves.

Do you agree? Or do you think we are able to know the exact hour of volatility?....
There is no way to know the exact time that a market will be volatile because market volatility is dependent on large moves especially in crypto. In forex this movement is dependent on country relationships and operations and so forth and in this sense you can predict it to a large extent but here is no way in which you can be sure of when it will happen in terms of time.

When I hear volatility in investments, I think of a situation whereby the price of investment product is unpredictably going up and down at the rate which no one can control. As for the exact hour of volatility, no one actually knows but some experts in some business have a way of predicting and they can be correct sometimes.

I wonder what you mean by volatile hours. This reminds me of the bakeshop that holds a sale of 50% on all bread starting at 9 pm. By 8 pm there is already a long line of customers for the discounted sale. That is what I call volatile hours. But with forex I don't think there is such a time that we can call volatile. And what do you mean by volatile? Anyway, forex is all about currency so it might be another trading that you are talking about.

Volatility in forex trading is very high up to the extent that you can lose your entire savings in the market if you don't know how the market works. The best thing for to do here is to study forex chart, know how the technical analysis part of it works before you put a dime in the trading part.

To my own knowledge about forex there is nothing like market volatility hour so in forex no one knows when martket volatility occurs that why it is good for begginer to know how forex market work and the analysis. Once you know how this few this things i just decimated out then you know how to invest your money in forex

Well, the time for volatility in the forex market can not be know with certainty. It will be difficult to predict. However, some people make use of unusual occurrence or situation to predict this hour. For instance, period of war, protest, insecurity, change of government, all have a role to play when in the volatility of the Forex money market.

Certainly, there's nothing like volatility hour. But experience in trading will show you that there are certainly hours of the day you get massive volatility. Probably because more business activities is done during this period.

Sincerely, I've been trying to learn about forex trading for quite sometimes now, I still don't know why I've not gotten a good tutor to put me through. I am still trying to look for a way of joining the platform by all means. Although, I've tried it before but I lost virtually all without any gain to show for it.

I have been doing forex for a few years now and I can tell you tell that knowing the hours with most volatility will not help you. The forex market is always volatile, it has nothing to do with hours. You just need to stay alert to find a good signal.

New York (open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) is the second-largest forex platform in the world, watched heavily by foreign investors because the U.S. dollar is involved in 90% of all trades, according to "Day Trading the Currency Markets" (2006) by Kathy Lien.
Movements in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) can have an immediate and powerful effect on the dollar. When companies merge, and acquisitions are finalized, the dollar can gain or lose value instantly.

Well, if we know that there are moments of greater volatility ford train where we can take advantages of the market situation by the speed at which it moves, I believe we can predict the hour of for volatility.

Volatility shows the amount of profit and loss when trading forex, the higher the volatility, the higher the profit or loss, of course the amount of volatility will be different for each forex pair. To find out the time of volatility you can search and study the Forex Volatility Monitoring Table. Or you can also see the 3 main forex trading sessions such as the Asian Trading session, London and New York. and you will see the same operating hours or over lapping. In the same operating hours, usually the volume and volatility will increase and will be the best time for trading.

Concerning the hours of volatility on forex trading. Well, I will say it depends on the currency pairs that an individual is trading on, each currency pair has a volatility time. The individual needs to study and acknowledge which time is best for trading.

There are actually very volatile time in forex trading, the time is known as not the best time to trade due to the high volatility at that particular moment in time. At this time, trading forex is quite not profitable as all trades are mostly going to result in losses.

From experience I'd say when the US market meets the European market possibly late in the afternoon and then when the Non-farm payroll result is released but then these times can also not be as liquid as envisaged. Study the market and follow your trading pattern. Mondays to Thursdays seem better than trading on Fridays which seem brutal

There is also a lot of liquidity and volatility in the currency pair during the cross over between the Sydney and Tokyo session, which is one of the most volatile currency pairs on the market and the second most traded.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back