What's new

Hours with the highest volatility in Forex

The early hours of any trading day is usually very volatile, I have seen enough to make this claim. Then Mondays are particularly hostile too as big news from the weekend always affect trades. Friday is also volatile since some persons would be trying to make quick profits for the weekend.
I will definitely put this into consideration when I begin trading forex. It is necessary to focus on avoiding trading in the morning as you said too because that is the time when a lot of traders are just trying their luck without having a key strategy to depend on.

If anyone could actually predict the volatility hours and trade accordingly, I guess everyone who trades forex would be super rich. Forex is a volatile market and is considered one of the most risky markets because of the volatility. However, you can read signals and guess the right time for trading, and this might sometimes work for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back