Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're not familiar with Hot Toys, they are a brand that makes realistic action figures, that are pretty big. The realism starts with the face, but they also use real material for clothing. I've always wanted to get a few of the figures and statues, but they are up there in price, some going from $200 to thousands. I've wanted to get the Michael Keaton Batman HotToy for a while.

Anyway, I was thinking, would it be a good investment to buy some of these figures/statues to later sell off for a profit? I believe they fetch high prices when they go out of print/stock. They make a lot of figures.

Here's an example:

149.jpg

So, do you think figures like this are a good investment for later? I know they fetch thousands depending on the figure. Some are cheaper than others, and some have rare variants. The only thing that would stifle something like this, is the time it takes for them to make these figures. I guess pre-orders can take years, so I believe some of them are made as they're ordered or something.

I have heard from a nephew in the US that he is collecting toy figurines that you have described. Maybe my nephew had been spending hundreds of dollars every month for that hobby. My brother said that his son's collection may rise in value in the years to come.

Toys is a good investment a lot of people are not looking at. Children between the age of 2-10 really don't joke with toys and they find all possible means to get one with the help of their parents

If you're not familiar with Hot Toys, they are a brand that makes realistic action figures, that are pretty big. The realism starts with the face, but they also use real material for clothing. I've always wanted to get a few of the figures and statues, but they are up there in price, some going from $200 to thousands. I've wanted to get the Michael Keaton Batman HotToy for a while.

Anyway, I was thinking, would it be a good investment to buy some of these figures/statues to later sell off for a profit? I believe they fetch high prices when they go out of print/stock. They make a lot of figures.

Here's an example:

149.jpg

So, do you think figures like this are a good investment for later? I know they fetch thousands depending on the figure. Some are cheaper than others, and some have rare variants. The only thing that would stifle something like this, is the time it takes for them to make these figures. I guess pre-orders can take years, so I believe some of them are made as they're ordered or something.
Oh absolutely it’s a good idea. Any item that gains popularity quickly has the potential to run low on availability. That makes it even MORE popular. Especially when this pertains to children.
People want what is difficult to obtain.
I remember back in the late 90’s, my younger brother and his girlfriend were buying and collecting Beanie Babies. On purpose. Because once supply ran low and kids (and their parents!) fell into desperation mode, you’d be surprised what they were willing to pay for that one Beanie Baby missing from their collection. And speaking of collections, items like big-name toys almost always become collectibles (throwback treasures) and just selling them even on eBay can land you a fortune.💰

Beanie Babies$$ 🔽 Remember these little guys?

Attachments

• DE531B51-13D7-4686-8C1A-79D58DB049AE.jpeg
    DE531B51-13D7-4686-8C1A-79D58DB049AE.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
Hit toys are not in high demand like children's toys so except you already have a market for hot toys to sell your products too, you should consider other alternatives.

Though is not common here in our country but i think children toy is more good of investment than the one you are talking about.

Though is not common here in our country but i think children toy is more good of investment than the one you are talking about.
Musics children love toys so much and parents love buying toys for their children there is no home you could to these days that you won't find toy when there is a kid in that phone so I think investing into business is also a good approach when it comes to business.

If you don't make money, then you are wasting your time. Do you know you can make money online in Nigeria having fun on social media such as facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedin, instgram e,t,c. Find out how much these social media platform makes and ask yourself what's my own share of the profits?

If you don't make money, then you are wasting your time. Do you know you can make money online in Nigeria having fun on social media such as facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedin, instgram e,t,c. Find out how much these social media platform makes and ask yourself what's my own share of the profits?
These days many home have toys as really went their kids in the house so we did if you start up a toy business you will be able to make lots of money.

If you can invest in custom made toys (something that does not have another version), I think that will be a good investment. However, if you are investing in mass products items, I wouldn't couldn't consider it to be a good investment.

They are a good investment when you discover a hot market for it. Don't just purchase them because they're fancy and you think that kids would love them without spotting those who'd purchase first, you might be risking a whole lot.

LEGO toys tend to be up there. I have a friend who got his son all sorts of those Lego Batman sets. Come to find out years later, just the Minifigure of the first edition was worth $450! He ended up gathering a lot of them out of storage and selling them off. When his son turned 18, he gave him the money he made to help him buy a car.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back