What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Honey Helps To Treat Cardiometabolic Diseases And Stops Antibiotic Resistance

Honey Helps To Treat Cardiometabolic Diseases And Stops Antibiotic Resistance

1670867981607.png

Honey is a kind of substance that is produced by bees. It is a substance that is quite tasty. There are many different kinds of species of honey bees, and many different kinds of species produce different kinds of honey. Honey is used to making deserts and many different kinds of recipes. Many religious texts mention the benefits of honey.
Moreover, honey was used by so many people during ancient times as well. The fact of the matter is that honey has many health benefits, and in this article, we will be talking about the health benefits associated with honey. So, what does honey offer us?

Honey could help us prevent stroke, heart disease, liver ailments, diabetes, and other diseases.

Many people tend to suffer from heart conditions, as heart diseases remain the worst disease in the world. Some estimates have pointed out that heart disease is the most common. On the other hand, other diseases, such as liver disease, are also quite common. These diseases are known as cardiometabolic diseases as they are related to heart and blood sugar levels in the body. A study published in a peer-reviewed online publication known as Nutrition Reviews has suggested that honey could prevent such ailments when consumed in a limited quantity. Raw honey is an incredible source of nutrients that our body needs to perform correctly. What's quite interesting is the fact that the study has suggested only 40 grams of raw honey could produce these fantastic results, and this is fascinating and shows how beneficial honey could be.

Honey Could Stop Antibiotic Resistance In Humans

Antibiotic resistance is a condition when antibiotic medicines fail to stop a pathogen. A pathogen may develop resistance to antibiotic medicines. As a result, it becomes tough to treat the infection. A study that the experts of the Society conducted for General Microbiology have shown that compounds in honey could prevent pathogens from creating biofilms, which enable the pathogens to defend themselves against antibiotics. Apart from this, honey could also prevent pathogens from attaching themselves to human tissues. In this particular case, the researchers studied pathogens such as Streptococcus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa that commonly attack human flesh. The study could lead experts to create medicine that could help deal with antibiotic resistance, a typical issue many patients face when they undergo surgery.

Conclusion

Honey is fantastic food. However, we could say that honey is not just simply food. Homey could be considered medicine as well. It is excellent for heart health, and it is also great for people who would like to prevent diabetes. The fact of the matter is that no one would have thought about how great honey could be when treating bacterial infections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honey is good as long as you have pure honey. sadly, these days companies sell you rice syrup, sugar syrup, and things like that in the name of honey. Even big brands are doing this. I don't know how honey can help with various diseases, however, if you have a cold, you can try honey ginger syrup and cure your cough and cold.

Honey has every nutrient needed by the human body. It is consumed by bodybuilders as a recovery food.

It also helps soothe sore throats. Lemon and honey mixture helped me survive COVID-19.

Honey is a very complete food, I love to mix with some sweets, also sometimes I made a splash of honey to the coffee, on the other hand whenever my throat hurts I use honey to soothe pain and cure inflammation, the problem today is that honey is very adulterated and honey sold in the supermarket has almost no honey in its content, It is better to buy it in an herbalist.

I need to eat a bit more honey myself, but I can't eat a lot of it as it does some pretty good damage to my stomach. I get really rough stomach cramps if I eat a lot of it. So I haven't had honey a lot in recent years. Maybe a dribble here or there. I know it's a really healthy for certain things, but I've never used it for anything other than food.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back